Engro Fertilizers LTD is inviting application form for Trade Apprentices in various trades under the Apprenticeship Ordinance, 1966 Service. Engro Fertilizers Limited has offered Trade Apprentices in following Trades of Chemical Plant Operator (Male), Mechanical Technicians (Shop Machinist, Millwrights, Pipe Fitters and Welders) (Male), Draftsman (Mechanical) (Male & Female), Draftsman (Civil)(Male), Auto Technicians (Male), Electricians (Male), Instrument Technicians (Male & Female), Laboratory Technicians (Male & Female) and Inspection Technicians (Male & Female). For this purpose Engro Fertilizer LTD has authorized National Testing Service to announce the Trade Apprenticeship programme, receive applications, issue roll slips after reviewing applications, conduct suitable candidate written test, declare result and provide successful applicants list. NTS Application form is available at this site for the offered Recruitments.
All the interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they should visit this site to apply for such Trade Apprenticeship programme. All male and female aspirants are welcome to apply for Engro Fertilizers LTD Apprenticeship Program 2019. Eligible candidates can easily download the NTS Application form from this site below. Here we provide all the necessary information like application form, how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, roll no slip, test syllabus, preparation, answer key, result, interview schedule and merit list.
Engro Fertilizers LTD NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: Engro Fertilizer Limited
- Chemical Plant Operator (Male)
- Mechanical Technicians (Shop Machinist
- Pipe Fitters and Welders) (Male)
- Draftsman (Mechanical) (Male & Female)
- Draftsman (Civil)(Male)
- Auto Technicians (Male)
- Electricians (Male)
- Instrument Technicians (Male & Female)
- Laboratory Technicians (Male & Female)
- Inspection Technicians (Male & Female)
Eligibility Criteria: Matric in Science with 3 years DAE in related field or B.Tech in relevant trade and B.Sc.
How to apply:
- Individuals who are willing to apply they should visit this site.
- Applicants click the below provided link to download the application and challan form.
- Fill the application form and pay the challan form.
- Submit the application form along with the paid up challan form and attested testimonials to the prescribed address.
- All the applications must reach the NTS headquarter before the last date.