Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is offering Jobs for the qualified and experienced individuals having Punjab Domicile for the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department has offered jobs for the vacant positions is Deputy Program Manager ICP, Communication Specialist, Environment Health Specialist, Finance Manager, Procurement Specialist, Program Officers, Graphic Designer, Admin Officer, Assistant Manager Finance, Computer Operator. The PS Healthcare Department Jobs are available on a contract basis for one year and these are renewable on Good performance of Candidates. The separate quota is set by following way that is 15% for women, 5% for minority and 35 for disabled persons, so eligible candidates under these quotas can also apply for the job. All the interested candidates who want to apply should possess the following eligibility which is candidate should have MPhil, MSc/MIT, Pharm.D, MBA/MA, MS/MCS/Graduation degree, and the age of the applicant should be from 21 to 40 years. NTS has the responsibility to conduct the test for the job and make the selected rejected candidates list.
All the candidates who are eligible for the job can download the NTS application form from this below. Candidates should know that incorrect, incomplete, or late submission will not be entertained. Candidates must submit their documents along with the NTS application form within the due date.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2021 Apply Online
NTS Test Preparation
How to Apply:
- Candidates download the application form and a deposit slip from our site.
- Filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs and paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- should reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Originally paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS should be attached to the application form.
- Pay your test fee in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank in all over Pakistan.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.