Faisalabad Electric Supply Company NTS FESCO Jobs in 2023 have begun. The FESCO has released its latest announcement of job openings through its Daily Express Newspaper. FESCO is a major public utility that operates in electricity and other power-related issues. It is the operator of its electricity distribution business that serves over 4.81 million customers across Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, Khushab, Mianwali, and Bhakkar.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company – FESCO Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||17th December 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, BE|
|Last Date:||January 03, 2023|
|Company:||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company – FESCO|
|Address:||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO, Faisalabad|
NTS FESCO Jobs 2023
The NTS is seeking online applications from enthusiastic and eager graduates to begin an exciting career path in FESCO based on a contract, initially for six months. Candidates should go to their National Testing Services NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) for more details regarding the vacancy. Candidates from all over Pakistan (Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Punjab, AJK, GB, and FATA) are qualified to apply.
FESCO Jobs 2023 Online Apply
The administration needs more employees within the FESCO company, and they have decided to increase recruitment. They issued FESCO positions. However, the process of applications and selection will be handled by NTS. If you don’t know what to do to be eligible for this job, click on the link above, and we will display the official website of NTS, where you must submit the online application.
FESCO Jobs 2023 Last Date
The last day for application submission is 3 January 2023. After this date, the application will not receive acceptance at the NTS. Thus, all applicants should be able to submit their applications before the deadline.
Fesco jobs advertisement 2023
Applications are being sought from enthusiastic and passionate students interested in Fesco’s bright future to be considered for one of the posts with an open contract lump sum salary package initially for a period of six months of probation. After that, they will approve the contract.
Candidates are advised to study these instructions thoroughly before applying for the prescribed form available on the website of NTS/FESCO in this advertisement.
NTS FESCO Jobs 2023 Apply Online For Engineer & SDO
FESCO SDO Jobs 2023
FESCO has announced SDO Jobs in Pakistan in November 2023 advertisement. FESCO aims to provide customers with affordable, safe, and reliable power within its legal borders. For these occupations, specialists with a dynamism, active and high-quality change agent mentality are needed.
FESCO Salary and Benefits
The salary details are provided in the advertisement. Anyone who can download the FESCO Jobs advertisement on the FESCO NTS website (www.fesco.com.pk www.nts.org.pk) will also discover that the information is accessible.
Those who are interested in joining FESCO. The company will not just provide you with an acceptable wage. However, it could provide you with a relaxing work setting. Here is a brief list of the different services they provide:
- Cost of travel and transportation
- monthly installments
- Annual Compensation
- A well-planned and productive workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Health and medical insurance for all free.
You Should send the Following Documents To The Address Given Below.
1 Online Printed Copy Of The Application Form
2 Attested Copies of Degrees
3 Experience Certificate
6 Test Fees Challan Form
7 PEC Registration Certificate
- All documents you’ve got for these positions must be authentic and entirely complete.
- Only those who have been shortlisted are invited for interviews or tests for these positions.
- A TA/DA is not granted for any applicant.
- Federal employees can apply for these positions via appropriate channels.
- The minimum education requirement for these positions is Bachelor. Your BE should be BS. In these positions, the minimum age must be at least 33 years old. If your education level and age limit are met for these positions, you can apply for these positions.
Eligibility Criteria for FESCO Jobs 2023
- Candidates from the Punjab province can submit their applications on the internet.
- Candidates with a qualification of B.SC in Electrical Engineering can submit an application form for the Junior Engineer/SDO position. The recruitment board has announced 72 vacant posts for open merit and women, minority handicapped quotas, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, and Azad Jammu Kashmir.
- Candidates who have qualifications such as MA Stat Math, MA Stat M.Com, MSC, MBA, or BSc recognized by HEC in electrical engineering may apply for the position of Junior Engineer/SDO (Civil) Jobs announced for 72 open merit vacancies and women, minority and disabled quotas in Punjab.
- Candidates with qualifications such as MA in Math, M.A. M.com, MSC in Computer science, or BSC Engineering can apply for the post of Junior Engineer/SDO announcement of 72 vacancies for open merit and women, minority, and disabled quotas in Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and FATA.
1)Detail Of Junior Engineer (SDO) Jobs
Total Vacancies: 72
Domicile: All Pakistan
Vacancy Quota: Open Merit: 02, Punjab: 41, Sindh: 12, KPK: 08, Balochistan: 03, GB: 02, AJK: 04.
Age: Up to 33 years old on the 3rd of November 2023.
The qualification is a B.Sc Electrical / Electronics Engineering/BE Electrical / Electronics 1st division degree from the an approved University of HEC duly registered with PEC Pakistan. A computer-related background, especially ERP/SAP, is essential to induct.
2)Detail Of Junior Engineer SDO (Civil) Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
Vacancy Quota: Open Merit: 01, Punjab: 01
Age: Up to 33 years as of the 3rd of January 2023.
Education: B.Sc Civil Engineering/B.E Civil 1st Division degree from an accredited HEC-recognized university registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council(PEC). A basic understanding of computers, especially ERP/SAP, is required to induct.
3)Detail Of Revenue Officer Jobs
Total Vacancies: 12
Domicile: Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA
Vacancy Quota: Punjab: 07, Sindh: 03, KPK/FATA: 02
Age: Up to 33 years as of the 3rd of January 2023.
Qualification The minimum requirement is Qualification: MA (Stats, Math)/M.Com/MBA/M.Sc Computer Science, BSc Engineering, MA Economics or four years/8-semester honors degrees in the above subjects from any recognized HEC university. Registration. Registration with the Pakistan Engineering Council(PEC)is essential for B.Sc Engineering graduates. The knowledge of computers, specifically ERP/SAP, is required to be inducted.
FESCO Form for Jobs Application 2023
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited recently announced new job openings in Punjab. That is an excellent chance to get a job. The positions are open in Punjab after a long period. The time is now SDO, Civil Engineer, and Engineer posts are all vacant. Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited positions.
If interested in these positions, please read this post to receive all the necessary information. Males and females are eligible to apply for these positions. We will publish the job ads in Express Newspaper.