The government of Pakistan has announced vacant situations in the Water and Power Development Authority Teacher Jobs through PTS. Water and Power Development Authority Teacher Jobs 2020 PTS Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here. The Federal Government has authorized Pakistan testing Service PTS to announce the jobs, receive application form and issue roll number slip to an eligible applicant for written test and declare the result. Water and Power Development Authority Teacher Jobs such as Lecturer (History), Lecturer (Psychology) Lecturer (Urdu), Lecturer (Computer Science /IT), Lecturer (Chemistry), Lecturer ( Physics0, Lecturer (Statistics), Subject Specialist (Islamiyat), Subject Specialist (Pak Studies), Trained Graduate Teacher (English), Trained Graduate Teacher (Chemistry/Biology), Senior Physical Training Instructor, Librarian, Drawing Master, Laboratory Assistant. All the candidate who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs.
All the aspirant who is eligible and competent they can easily download the application form over here. Applicant downloads the PTS application form and fill it carefully without any mistake and submit it to Pakistan Testing Service PTS headquarter. Candidate visit this page to get further important information like how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria roll number slip PTS test dates, PTS test preparation, and final merit list available here.
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Teacher Jobs 2020 PTS Application Form
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 06th April 2020|
|Department:||Water and Power Development Authority|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
PTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download application form from www.pts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
- Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.