Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications in Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK. The Government has announced jobs in Elementary & Secondary Education Department for its project Independent Monitoring Unit IMU. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for these Elementary & Secondary Education Department Jobs 2021. The Department has offered jobs on contract basis for the time period of one year and will be extendable upon satisfactory performance till completion of the project period. Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK has announced following posts of Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female), Computer Operator, Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Male), Account Assistant and Assistant Database Administrator. Candidates who are having Bachelor and Masters with any discipline they can apply.
NTS is authorized by the government of KPK to conduct the recruitment test for the department. NTS also receive application forms, issue roll no slip, announce result and final merit list. NTS Application form is available at this site below. All the candidates who are eligible and meet the criteria they should visit this site and get application form. Here we also provide how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, last date and roll no slip. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained. Candidate get all the information below.
NTS Elementary & Secondary Education Department Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
Department Name: Elementary & Secondary Education Department
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female)
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant (DCMA (Male)
- Computer Operator
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Database Administrator
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download Application form from below.
- First fill the application form carefully and pay the challan form.
- Submit dully filled application form along paid challan slip and all required attested testimonials to the given address.
- All the documents should reach on this Address: National Testing Service- Pakistan Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.