Government of Punjab has offered vacant positions in the office of District and Sessions Judge Rawalpindi. The offered posts are being announced by the NTS National Testing Service under the supervision of Government. All the interested and eligible candidates should apply for the District and Session Judge NTS Jobs 2021. The Government has offered following vacant posts which are Stenographers, Data Entry Operators, Junior Clerks, Computer Hardware Technician, Prayer Leader (Imam), Generator Operator, Process Servers, Cook, Naib Qasid, Waiters, Mali, Sweepers, Moazan / Khadim Masjid, Chowkidar and Mashki. NTS Application form is being provided at this site below. All the candidates should visit this site to get all the important information about the District and Sessions Judge jobs like Applying procedure, Last Date, Roll No Silp, Test dates, Syllabus, Preparation, Interview schedule and final merit list.
All the Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle pass candidates are able to apply for such posts. NTS is authorized to receives applications, issues roll no slips, conducts tests, declares results and provide merit list. All the candidates should apply within due date otherwise the authority will reject your application. Late submission, incorrect or incomplete information will not be entertained. All the information being provided below.
District and Session Judge NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
- Data Entry Operators
- Junior Clerks
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Prayer Leader (Imam)
- Generator Operator, Process Servers
- Naib Qasid
- Moazan / Khadim Masjid
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age is 45 years.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
- Candidates visit this site to download the NTS application form and challan form by clicking the above mentioned link.
- Candidates take print of application form and fulfill it carefully.
- Applicants submit dully filled application with all the testimonials and paid challan slip to the prescribed Address: Plot # 96، Street 4, H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Application must be submit within due date.
- Late submission, incomplete or incorrect application will not be entertained.