Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has invited applications form from the candidates for Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs 2021. Government of KPK has offered Jobs on contract basis for the time duration of one year. For this purpose Government of KPK has authorized NTS National Testing Service to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test. Deputy Commissioner Torghar has offered jobs for the following posts of Senior Programme Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer, Monitoring and Livelihood Officer, Female Facilitation Officer and Data Entry Operator. All the candidates who possess the required qualification for the Jobs is Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences they are able to get the NTS Roll No Slip.
All the candidates who are waiting for the NTS Test Roll No Slip they should visit this site. Here we provide online NTS Test Roll No Slip, Test Dates, Result, interview schedule and final merit list. Applicants who have applied after meeting the eligibility criteria and applied before the last date they are able to appear for the NTS Test.
Deputy Commissioner Torghar NTS Jobs 2021 Roll No Slip Download Online
NTS Test Preparation
- Senior Programme Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- Monitoring and Livelihood Officer
- Female Facilitation Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences
How to download:
- Applicants visit this site to download the Roll No Slip below.
- Candidates click the given link to get the Roll No Slip.
- After clicking a page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates enter the CNIC no without dashes.
- Select the department and click the submit button.
- NTS Test Roll No Slip will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download it and take print of it.