Government of Sindh Service Tribunal Karachi is offering Sindh Service Tribunal Karachi Stenographer NTS Jobs 2021. The government of Sindh is going to recruit educated, intelligent and Sindh Domiciled candidates for the position of Senior Scale Stenographer in Sindh Service Tribunal Karachi. All the candidates who are interested and want to apply should have following requirements. Candidates should have the Bachelors Degree from any recognized University with a minimum speed of 120 words per mint in shorthand and 40 words per mint in typing speed. Applicants also have the diploma in stenography from any government commercial institute in Sindh. The required age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years. This is the golden opportunity for all the candidates who looking for a job in any Government Department.
All the candidates who want to apply should visit this page because here we are providing Online NTS application form for the offered job. Here candidates can get all the information like how to apply and Roll no slips, Test dates, Test preparation, interview schedule and candidate list. All the information is given below.
Sindh Service Tribunal Karachi NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
How to Apply:
- Candidates download application form and a deposit slip from our site.
- Filled application form along a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach at NTS Headquarter, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Original paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS should be attached on application form.
- Pay your test fee in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank in all over the Pakistan.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.