Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications from the candidates for Deputy Commissioner Torghar Community Driven Local Development Program. All the experienced and determined professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered Jobs for the following posts of Senior Programme Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer, Monitoring and Livelihood Officer, Female Facilitation Officer and Data Entry Operator in Deputy Commissioner Torghar. All the offered jobs are on contract basis for the time duration of one year. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the Jobs. The required qualification for the Jobs is Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences. Applicants should meet the required criteria and apply from this site over here.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has authorized NTS to announce the application form, receive applications, issue rolls no slip, conduct recruitment test and declares the result. All the applicants should visit this site to get all the information like How to apply procedure, Eligibility criteria, and syllabus, roll no slip, test dates, answer key, result, interview schedule and final merit list. Applicants should apply for the Jobs on or before the last date otherwise the authority will reject the application.
Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs 2020 NTS Application Form Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: Deputy Commissioner Torghar Community Driven Local Development Program
- Senior Programme Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- Monitoring and Livelihood Officer
- Female Facilitation Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences
How to Apply:
- Application form along with deposit slip are available on this site below.
- Applicants should fill the application form pay the deposit slip of Rs. 500/- in any online branch of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
- Applicants should submit Dully filled application form along with paid up deposit slip and copies of all the attested photocopies of educationl/experience certificates to prescribed Address: NTS Head Office, Plot No 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.