NTS Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Download online from this site.As the importance of education can’t be denied in the progress, and development of any society. In view of the current situation in parts of tribla areas, NTS Pakistan in collaboration with Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Schemes set to sign for award of Scholarship to the children of internally displaced persons. Here on this site we will provide you the complete guideline and help desk to apply for these scholarships.
Al Khidmat organization starts taking scholarship applications from Needy and deserving Pakistani students. The talented and needy students can submit scholarship NTS application form.If you have relatives in Pakistan who have school, college and University going kids, following is the list of best national scholarships for Pakistani students. Please share with your friends and families. Some of these national scholarships are fully funded which cover everything. Some of them just cover tuition fees and some of them just give monthly stipend.Please circulate this information for the benefit of deserving students.Deserving Students having minimum 70% marks(matric) and for other categories required Marks 60% in their last board Examination.
NTS Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Education Required:||BE/BSc, Matric|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
- Facing financial hardship to continue their studies.
- Deserving Students having minimum 70% marks(matric) and for other categories required Marks 60% in their last board Examination.
- Bonafide students of Govt. institutes. However, students of intermediate class studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Government Institutes.
- Registered/Recognized Institutes.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
Attested Documents to be Attached:
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
How to Apply:
- Just download the NTS application form nts.org.pk.
- Print it, and get the form attested from the head of your institution and mail (post) it to your concerned region with the required attachments. List of all the nine regions is given above as well as at the end of application form showing necessary details.