If you are interested in applying for the PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship, you’re in the right place. We have updated details regarding the PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024 to assist you. The Administrative Officer Benevolent Fund has recently announced the registration for the scholarships for the academic year 2024-24. These scholarships are available to children of deceased Government Servants, as well as those currently in service or retired. Eligibility criteria include having passed the matriculation examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
The application form for the Benevolent Fund Punjab Scholarship will be available from January 1, 2024, to March 31, 2024. This timeframe coincides with admissions to higher classes.
(Login, Monthly Grant, Online Status Check, Form, Still Pending) Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024
PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship Form 2024 invites applications from all government employees who fall into four categories.
- In the Case of Death
PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024 Login
PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship (PBF) is an excellent program that provides financial aid to deserving students in Punjab. Its main objective is to reduce the financial burden of education and empower talented individuals to pursue their academic aspirations. Through this scholarship, deserving students are given equal opportunities to excel in their studies by receiving financial support.The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board invites applications on the prescribed form for grant of Educational Scholarship through publication in the newspaper each year.
PBF Educational Requirements
Current rates for award of Educational Scholarship granted to the children of government servants per annum are as follows:
Non – Gazetted (Part-II)
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2024 eligibility criteria
It is very important to know that only two children of in-service and retired Punjab Govt. employees can apply. Therefore, students/children who have passed matric with at least 60% marks and are currently studying in the next class can apply. Three children are required to apply for this scholarship when a student studies in Special Education Wajdaan.
In case of death or disability, three (3) children of deceased employees must also apply for the scholarship. Children of deceased employees can apply for both middle and matric scholarships.
- Gazetted employees between BPS-16 and BPS-22.
- Non-gazetted employees BPS-01 to BPS-15
- Board of the Provincial Benevolent Fund, Alfalah building, Quaid-e-Azam Road, Lahore
2. Employees not listed in the Gazette of the United Nations (except those employed by the Secretariat) BPS-01 to BPS-15.
- Deputy Commissioner / Chairman of the District Benevolent Fund Board
- If both parents are Punjab government employees, then each parent should apply individually for each child.
Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024 Application [Login]
Therefore, all children of Punjab government employees should submit their applications now through new application forms after being verified in the concerned office within the deadline.
- Grants [Amounts] for Gazetted Employees in Punjab
- From primary to matriculation
- Ten thousand Pakistani rupees PKR rs.10,000/-
- B.A., M.A., and equivalent degrees
- PKR rs.28,000/- Pakistani rupees
The following degrees are available: M.A. and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hons), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD.
- The amount is rs.32,000/- Pakistani rupees
- Scholarship Amount For Non-Gazetted (Part-II) Employees
- From primary to matric level, rs.1,500/- PKR
- PKR 6,000 for F.A., B.A. and equivalent levels
It includes BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.
- PKR rs.8,000/- Eight thousand Pakistani rupees
- The following documents are required to apply for the Scholarship (Benevolent Fund) 2024
- Copy of the student’s CNIC or B Form
- The CNIC of both parents (in case of the death of the parent, the guardian’s CNIC)
Employees in-service or retired (males or females) can use an attested copy of the Pension Book (PPO) (Latest Pay Slip of the Year 2024).
- An official copy of the student’s result card from the Board/University (with a minimum of 60% or above marks) is required (Students are eligible even if they do not pass or are absent from any subject). A copy downloaded from the internet cannot be accepted.
- On the application form, please include the ledger number and a copy of the approval letter if the grant is a monthly grant.
- For students/children of private educational institutions, the Board/University identification certificate and registration number.
What are the eligibility requirements for Benevolent Fund Scholarships?
Therefore, all children of Punjab Government Servants (BPS-01 to BPS-16 [Gazetted and Non-Gazetted]) in service, retired or deceased are eligible for welfare.
Punjab Benevolent Fund: What is it?
Benevolent Fund is an official name of the Punjab Government Welfare Department that provides assistance to employees during service, retirement, and after death. Benevolent Fund (BF) contributions are deducted from your salary on a monthly basis. This fund can be used for scholarships, marriages, and deaths.
What is the last date to apply for the Benevolent Fund Punjab?
If you get an advertisement for a scholarship from the Punjab Benevolent Fund, there is a deadline to submit an application, which is considered the deadline.
What is the process for filling out the online application form for Benevolent Fund Scholarships?
Fill out the application form properly and enter the children’s details.
What is the deduction rate for the Benevolent Fund?
The Benevolent Fund deduction rate is 3% of basic pay.
Download the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship Application Form 2024
Click Here to download the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024 Application Form in pdf format.
Form for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024
Check Status Online for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024.
Note: If you still have any question or query about the PBF Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024 or related to this then you can comment us we will reply you and answer you.