HEC Interim Placement For Fresh PhDs 2023 Phase-II Batch IV apply online here at this page. Interim Placement of New PhDs at Academic Institutions and Research Institutions for One Year has been Announced by the Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad. Any recent Ph.D. graduates looking to break into the workforce should jump at this chance. One year of paid work experience at prestigious institutions, plus training and mentoring from HEC, are just a few of the many advantages of participating in this program. A salary of PKR 100,000/- per month would be provided.
Interim Ph.D. Placement (IPFP) Phase-II (Batch lV) Applications Are Now Being Accepted In All Fields Of Study The IPFP program was established by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan to provide recent Ph.D. graduates with opportunities to gain teaching and research experience in HEls, federal/provincial government postgraduate colleges, or public sector R&D organizations for a period of one year prior to their official entry into the academic job market.
Eligibility Criteria for Interim Placement PhDs Program
- Nationality: Pakistani/Afghanistani-Khani
- Candidates should be under 40 years old.
- Ph.D. in hand from a Pakistani or foreign university approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) within the last two years (or less)
- At least two of the applicant’s research articles should have appeared in journals that are either HEC-approved or Indexed.
- Each potential candidate must be currently jobless. However, those who are currently employed in nonstandard or temporary capacities (or in less-than-ideal positions) at universities or elsewhere are welcome to apply;
- if chosen, they will be required to resign from their current position and provide a clearance certificate from their current employer.
HEC Interim Placement 2022
HEC Interim Placement 2023
Fresh PhDs Program Benefit HEC Interim Placement
- If you meet the requirements, you can participate in the National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) for free for a whole month and learn from a group of internationally and nationally renowned trainers.
- Successful graduates of the National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities in the form of a variety of NAHE-recommended online activities available to them during the duration of their fellowship.
- Placement at Host Institution for One Year: HEC will help the IPFP Fellow find a placement opportunity at HEls for one year as an IPFP fellow by making the credentials of qualified applicants available.
- IPFP Fellows will be paired with a faculty mentor at their host institutions.
HEC IPFP online apply
HEC SRGP project
Cohort-I of the National Faculty Development Programme (NDFP) 2023 was officially launched on 1 October by the National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), HEC.
Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs (IPFP) Fellows participates in a pre-placement training course over the course of four weeks.
Teaching and learning, applied research, and professional practice are the three pillars of a successful academic career, and the Programme is designed to speed up the transfer of essential knowledge, skills, and attitudes in each.
Cohort I of NFDP 2023 is being held at HEC Regional Centre, Lahore, and will feature 32 Ph.D. Fellows from all over Pakistan.
During his address as the program’s chief guest, Engr. Muhammad Raza Chohan, Adviser (Academics, Accreditation, and NAHE) at HEC, praised the work of NAHE in establishing the IPFP program, the National Faculty Development Programme (NFDP), and other initiatives aimed at strengthening the institutional foundations of HEIs. However, non-gazetted employees (those with a BPS below 17) who seek to maintain their lien are an exception.
HEC Interim Placement For Fresh PhDs 2023 Phase-II Batch IV
How to apply for the HEC Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs program
- For IPFP Phase-II (Batch-III) 2023, interested applicants must submit their applications online at the HEC portal, i.e., http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ipfp, by no later than February 18, 2023.
- When applying, please provide a scanned copy of your HEC-attested Ph.D. degree and/or an equivalency certificate issued by the HEC Equivalence Cell for international PhDs.
- The application fee, in the number of Rs. 3,000/- (non-refundable), must be put into the following online account: A/C No. 17427900133401; Account Title: Higher Education Commission; Bank: Habib Bank Limited; Receipt must be uploaded at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ipfp.
- Send your completed application form, a photocopy of your CNIC, a recent headshot of yourself, and the ORIGINAL deposit slip to the location listed below.
- An obligatory pre-assessment test is scheduled to take place on March 6, 2023, for those who qualify.
- Website www.hec.gov.pk will be updated in the event of a date change.
- Only in large urban centers will the preliminary evaluation be given. The application form will provide a list of available testing locations from which to choose. The testing location cannot be altered once the application has been submitted.
- According to a decision made at a meeting of the HEC Commission on July 28, 2021, the top 350 applicants who score at least 50% on the pre-assessment test will be required to participate in an online NFDP for one month (six days a week), after which they will take an evaluation test before being placed at universities (HEIS).
- Before beginning the online course, selected candidates must submit physical copies of all necessary documents. If you don’t send in everything we need, your application won’t be considered.
- You cannot be placed at the Host HEls as a “IPFP Fellow” unless you have completed NFDP successfully.
HEC may refuse an application at any time if there are inconsistencies in the submitted materials. Please see https://www.hec.gov.pk for more information.
|Official Website||Online Admission|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|