Pakistan Science Foundation NTS STFS Scholarship 2023 is an independent body within the Ministry of Science and Technology, which is currently undergoing a selection process for a batch of 300 students. Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is constantly striving to promote Science among young people and guide them to take a step toward Science Education. Science Talent Formation Scheme focuses specifically on students from metrics across Pakistan who are keen to embrace Science as a career. Pakistan Science Foundation STFS 2023 will help students interested in Science.
Are selected to receive science-related education and training to be a scientist shortly. The selected applicants will also be required to be admitted into prestigious public universities. The recognized college list will also be published on this web page.
Important Date STFS 2023
Announcement Date: 4th December
Last Date Submission: 23rd December
Written Test Date: 1st Week of January 2023
STFS Eligibility Criteria
- Students from the Science group who were successful in the ninth class’s annual exam of 2016 can take part in the examination of the class 10th in 2023.
- At least a 60% score is obtained in all subjects collectively, and a minimum 70% score in four Science subjects, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology/Computer, is compulsory.
NTS STFS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Here
STFS Selection Criteria
- The process begins by synchronizing candidates about their Scientific abilities.
- IQ tests (written form) will be administered through a third party to who is the test is assigned.
- They will take interviews/Presentations based on constructive/innovative ideas.
- They will assign each seat to regions according to the federal government’s policy.
- 80% of the Quota will be allocated to public schools, while the remaining 20% will go to non-government Schools.
- The candidates who have been selected must enroll only in institutions that are accredited as such by STFS to obtain F.Sc Discipline.
Science Talent Farming Scheme NTS Application Form
Pakistan Science Foundation invites application forms for Science Talent Farming Scheme through National Testing Service. PSF has signed a contract with NTS to release the announcement to collect the form-checking capability to conduct the test and provide a selected applicants list to the department for interviews. Students who are interested in being eligible for this scholarship. They must apply online via NTS before the closing date. Only submissions and complete forms will be considered.
NTS Roll Number Slip STF Scholarship Test
The day after the closing date, National Testing Service NTS reviews the application form and issues the roll number slips of eligible candidates for the writing test. According to the announcement, NTS released the list of successful and rejected candidates on their website. Those who wish to apply for this scholarship must get their Roll number slips online from here. NTS roll slips have all the details of the candidates, such as the name of the applicant, the name of their father, the name of the candidate, the test date, the test center, and much more.
Other documents and requirements
Other documents and requirements are required for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme.
A certified copy of the result card for SSC or Matric should be attached. Attested copy of CNIC/B Form. Copy of attested Domicile (their domicile is required. However, the father’s residence is accepted only to facilitate the examination). Two recent photographs in color (passport size).Original paid copy of the deposit slip. vi. Applications with incomplete, False, or incorrect information will be disqualified
STFS Scholarship 2023
Online Applications are now open for PSF Scholarships. Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023 PSF STFS 6th Batch (500 seats) for Matric Students, and to this end, 10th (Science Subjects) graduated students with 60% marks from Government Sector Schools are welcome to apply for the scholarship scheme under the Science Talent Farming Scheme. Following this scheme, 500 applicants will be chosen and a monthly. 15,000/- will be granted to students.
Therefore, only eligible students can apply for the scholarship on the prescribed online form for NTS accessible at nts.org.pk. After filling in online applications, print the form and send it with all pertinent documents and the paid deposit slip of 500/- Rs. 500/- made in favor of NTS to the address below at or before the final date of 23rd December 2023.
NTS STFS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
The website for interested students is the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk to fill out an application online. The Rs.500/- They can only pay the fee through 1Link 1Bill-compliant banks/ ATMs/Internet. Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisaklazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan deposit slipped a copy of the filled online Application form along with attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/ fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. The last date for Submission of the application is 23rd December 2023.
Click Here to Apply Online<<<<<
Worth and Benefits of PSF Scholarships 2023-23
- The Monthly Award Rs.15,000 each month during two consecutive years F.Sc.
- Visits to study at S&T organizations, universities, and laboratories.
- We are participating in research projects in the course of F.Sc under the guidance of selected Professors from the University.