We have good news for you here, NTS National Testing Service has been announced various vacancies for you. This page is to let you know about these jobs available in Islamabad and Lahore at the National Testing Service, NTS Pakistan. This page National Testing Service NTS Jobs 2023 Online Registrations Eligibility Criteria has kept all the detail for you. The National Testing Service (NTS) looks for applications from motivated, skilled, and experienced professionals for management personnel in Islamabad. We received this advertisement in The Daily Jang newspaper. The information is also accessible via the National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
National Testing Service NTS Jobs 2023:
The candidates of matriculation to master in related subjects can apply online as the application form is given below. The various vacancies are given below and the candidates can apply for their recommended positions. Applicants also read the eligibility criteria application process and then apply for the job.
National Testing Service NTS Jobs 2023 Roll No slip Test date and Merit list after the test you can check on this page. Applicants fill the application form and the application form detail is under. Candidates fill correct and appropriate information in the form and then submit it.
|Application Form:||Download Online www.nts.org.pk|
|Last date to Apply:
||04 September 2023|
National Testing Service NTS Jobs 2023 Online Registrations Eligibility Criteria
National Testing Services National Testing Services posted an advertisement on its official site and announced in The Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper as well. If you are interested then ready to fill application form online and join several vacant seats at its head offices in Islamabad and Lahore.
NTS is seeking candidates who are suitable to fill the positions of the Deputy Director, Finance, senior assistant motor and transport, assistant operations, assistant content, and assistant finance, as well as Naib Qasid.
Individuals who are interested in applying for these positions must satisfy the eligibility requirements. The application forms and eligibility criteria will be available on the NTS Portal. Candidates who have matriculation, bachelor’s degrees, or master’s degrees can apply.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application online at www.nts.org.pk before end date, only online
applications will be entertained.
- The recruitment’s will be made on a contract basis.
- The experience will be calculated if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification.
- The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- All Applications will not be acknowledged, only shortlisted candidates who strictly fulfill criteria will be called for the interview.
- Incomplete applications and after due date applications will not be entertained.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants.
- If during the recruitment/service career, any academic / experience document of the candidate is found forged/ fake, his candidacy/service shall be terminated.
- In-service employees may send their application with NOCs of their existing job.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/test.
- Selected candidates will be offered freedom to work and grow the company, competitive remuneration, and attractive benefits.