NTS LHV Admission Test 2024 Application forms Roll No slips Download Online from this site below. Admission are being offered by the schools of KPK in the Lady Health Visitor LHV Course through NTS National Testing Service. Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar is a medical training institution. Admissions are available in LHV 2 years diploma course for the female candidates offered by the four schools of the KPK province under the supervision of Provincial Health Services Academy PHSA. All the interested female applicants should apply for the admission after meeting the criteria. NTS has released Application form for the candidates to apply for the admission. Applicants who are seeking for the NTS Application form they should visit this site. Here at this page we are providing online NTS application form with applying procedure. Applicants can easily apply for the admission by following the procedure.
LHV Diploma Course is available for the female candidates. All the candidate who fulfill the criteria and have domicile of KPK, FATA, GILGIT BALTISTAN AND AZAD KASHMIR they can apply for the admission. Candidates should know that only females can apply for the admission in LHV 2 years Diploma Course. Late submission, incorrect and incomplete application will not be entertained. Applicants should follow the procedure to apply for the admission.
LHV NTS Admission 2024 Application forms Roll No Slips
|Roll No Slip:
NTS Test Preparation
Offered Course: LHV Diploma Course
Domicile: KPK, FATA, GILGIT BALTISTAN AND AZAD KASHMIR
Age Limit: 15-30 years
Qualification: Matric in Science with minimum 45% marks or above.
How to apply:
- Applicants should download admission form and prospectus from here.
- Candidates must send completely filled application form before the last date 17-08-2024 to NTS Islamabad.
- Applicants should send their Matric / Fsc certificates, domicile, passport size photo, computerized
- CNIC card or form-B with the application form.
- All the disable person should attach a disability certificate issued by the medical board with application form and other documents.