All Sindh Medical Colleges and Universities have invited applications form for the entry test through NTS National Testing Service. All the interested candidates applied for the Medical Admission NTS test. All Sindh Medical Colleges and universities entry test is going to be held on annunced dates. NTS has the authority to conducts the medical entry examination from the applicants. Candidates who have applied for the Medical Entry Test for Private Medical Colleges and Universities they are seeking for the Roll No. Sips. All the candidates should know that only those candidates will be able to get the Roll No Slip who fulfilled the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who want to download their NTS test Roll No. Slip to appear in the exam they should visit this site. Here you will get online NTS All Sindh Medical Universities Entrance Test 2022 Roll no slips and also how to download procedure below.
NTS All Sindh Medical Universities Entrance Test 2022 Roll no slips is being available for the candidates who have applied for the private Medical Universities and Colleges Entrance Test. Applicants who fulfilled the eligibility criteria and submitted their application within due date they will be able to get the NTS Roll No. Slip over here. NTS Test will be held on 28th October, 2022 from the candidates and all the applicants should prepare for the exam to get high marks. Candidates visit this site to get NTS Entrance Test Roll No. Slip, how to download procedure, Test date, Syllabus, preparation and interview Schedule from this site below.
NTS Sindh Medical Universities 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surger
- Matric/O level certificate and marks sheet
- Intermediate/A level certificate and marks sheet
- Candidates CNIC/B.Form and Copy of Father’s CNIC
- Candidate’s domicile and P.R.C.
- Father’s domicile
- Two passport size photograph
- Hafiz e Quran Certificate attached if Applicable
How to Download:
- All the candidates should visit this site or official site of NTS to Download Roll No. Slip.
- Applicants provide your CNIC Number and Full Name in the prescribed box.
- After providing required information click the download button.
- After clicking the button your Roll No. Slip will appear on the screen.
- Candidates download the slip and take print for further use.