Applications are invited from the candidates for the vacant situations in Office of District & Session Judge West Islamabad 2021. The District & Session Judge West Islamabad 2021 will recruit eligible and competent candidates for the offered positions. For this purpose NTS is authorized to receive applications, issue rolls no slip, conduct test, declare result and provide final merit list. All the interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such jobs. District & Session Judge West has offered following posts of Stenographer, Assistant Hardware, Identity Section Incharge, Archive Section Incharge, Accountant, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator, LDC, Process Server, Naib Qasid, Mali and Sweeper. Candidates who want to apply on NTS District Sessions Judge Islamabad Office Jobs 2021 they should have following education. The required qualification is Masters, B.Com, BSc Computer Science or equivalent degree and Matric.
NTS Application form is being available at this site and all the candidates who are eligible and competent they can easily download form. Applicants who download the application form they should submit it before the last date. Eligible candidates who apply on or before the last date they are able to get the Roll No Slip. Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit this site. Here we provide all the information about offered jobs like Application form how to apply procedure, Roll No Slip, Answer Key, Interview schedule and selected candidates list below.
NTS District Sessions Judge Islamabad Office Jobs 2021 Application Forms Roll No Slips
NTS Test Preparation
- Assistant Hardware
- Identity Section Incharge
- Archive Section Incharge
- Scanning Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Process Server
- Naib Qasid
Masters, B.Com, BSc Computer Science and Matric
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years old
- Candidates should click the above mentioned Application form download link.
- After clicking it a page will appear on screen.
- Download the desired job application form and challan slip.
- Fill the application form carefully and pay the application fee in any online branch of HBL or UBL Bank.
- Submit dully filled application form along paid challan slip, photo graph and copy of CNIC to the prescribed Address: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad.