Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority is invites applications form for the vacant positions. All the eligible and competent candidates who are interested they should apply for the offered jobs. The Revenue authority has offered jobs for its Head Quarter and Regional Offices Abbottabad and D.I. Khan. The Government of KPK has authorized NTS National Testing Service to conduct the test for Revenue Authority NTS Jobs 2021. KPRA has announced following vacant positions of Deputy Director Tax Audit, Deputy Director Tax Policy, Deputy Director Litigation, Deputy Director Investigation & Inquiry, Assistant Director Accounts, Assistant Collector Tax Audit, Assistant Collector Enforcement, Assistant Collector Tax Recovery, Assistant Collector Investigation & Inquiry, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Inspector, Senior Auditor, Computer Operator, Reader and Receptionist.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority has offered jobs for the candidates who are interested and eligible for the job. The authority requires Masters and bachelor degree holder candidates for the offered posts. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the posts. It is and golden opportunity for the applicants who meet the requirements and have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. All the candidates should apply for the offered posts within due date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained. Candidates can get all the information and instructions below.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
Department Name: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA
- Deputy Director Tax Audit
- Deputy Director Tax Policy
- Deputy Director Litigation
- Deputy Director Investigation & Inquiry
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Assistant Collector Tax Audit
- Assistant Collector Enforcement
- Assistant Collector Tax Recovery
- Assistant Collector Investigation & Inquiry
- Public Relations Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Computer Operator
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form for the desired post from the above mentioned link.
- Applicants should fulfill the form and pay the challan.
- Dully filled application form along paid challan form and all attested testimonials should reach on given address.
- Candidate submit documents to the following Address: National Testing Service- Pakistan Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.