Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has announced the latest vacancies through The Open Testing Service OTS. The interested candidates can apply online for the announced jobs. Applicants also read the terms and conditions of the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2021. The court jobs seeking candidates just apply and the open vacancies are, Research Assistant (B-16), Stenographer (B-16), and Lower Division Clerk (B-09). The job test dates will be announced later. Candidates apply by reading the below process and download the OTS roll no slip.
Further details of jobs roll no slip and merit list are updated on this page. The advertisement is available below and the application form link is also available below. The candidates fill the correct application form and submit it. You can also see further Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2021 details in the ad.
Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2021 Apply Online Eligibility
General Terms & Conditions:
- 1. The above posts will be governed by the Federal Shariat Court Terms & Conditions of Service of Staff Rules, 1982.
- The Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The maximum age limit will be relaxed as per Government Policy, detail of which is also available on OTS website.
How to Apply
- Applications must reach OTS Headquarter, Office No.01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Phase-Bahria Town, Islamabad within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- Application Form and online Fee Deposit Slips are available on Open Testing Service’s website www.ots.org.pk.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For further information, please visit the website of open testing Service OTS.