The Pakistan Army is currently offering a unique opportunity for individuals with a background in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or Engineering to join as Regular Commissioned Officers through the 36th TCC category. This is a prestigious opportunity for individuals who have a passion for serving their country and want to contribute to national security and development. By becoming a Captain in the Pakistan Army, you can gain valuable leadership experience and make a meaningful impact in the military.
The online registration process is now open, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply now to take the first step towards this rewarding career path. In addition, the Pakistan Army has a high demand for medical corps cadets, physicians, PMA Long Course, Junior Commissioned Officers, soldiers, ISSB Board, engineers, civilians, retired army drivers, and cadets. Make sure to check the eligibility requirements and registration deadlines to apply for available army positions online and join the Pakistan Army.
Join Pak Army Jobs Detail
|FSC, Pre Engineering & Computer Science
|PO Box No 914, GPO, Rawalpindi
|Click Here for Online Apply
Apply Online for Pak Army Jobs 2024
Candidates can sign up at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. They will receive information about the exam’s schedule and date by email, so they’ll need access to a computer and an email account. They will give the preliminary exam on a computer at the specified time and day for Join Pak Army Jobs. In other words, They cannot alter it once a date has been set. Bring your prospectus fee and the appropriate documentation to the exam. Candidates must be comfortable using computers to register and take exams online for Join Pak Army Jobs.
Join Pak Army As Regular Comissioned Officer Through 36th TCC
The Pakistan Army is inviting patriotic and passionate individuals to join its ranks as Regular Commissioned Officers through the 36th Technical Cadet Course (TCC). Eligible candidates with a zeal to serve the nation can apply online to embark on a prestigious and fulfilling career in the military. Applicants must meet the designated educational and physical criteria. Detailed information and the application form can be accessed through the official Pak Army recruitment portal. This is an opportunity to not only grow professionally but to also contribute to the nation’s security and prosperity.
Join Pak Army Jobs 2024 Apply Online As Regular Comissioned Officer Through 36th TCC
Benefits of Joining Pakistan Army
It is a privilege to enlist in the Pakistani armed forces. This group serves its nation without regard to its interests and is always willing to sacrifice for the sake of Shahadat.
- The most significant benefits of joining the Pak Army are listed below.
- Respect it everywhere in the country; the Pakistan Army is universally adored.
- Happy with my job
- Holiday pay is a real thing.
- Your sick days are paid for.
- Compensation Package that’s in Good Shape
- Save money on healthcare, retail, and vacation costs.
- Help from relatives
- You will be able to serve in locations all around Pakistan and beyond.
- Take advantage of a pension plan when you reach retirement age.
Among these benefits is the opportunity to be recognized as a “Shaheed,” albeit this is by no means the only one. Those on duty have a greater chance of dying.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Information Security
Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME) Corps
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
PAK Fauj Soldier Recruitment
There are two such recruitment initiatives in place to Join Pak Army Jobs. There are two ways for recruits to Join Pak Army Jobs:
PMA Long Course: Those who wish to enlist in the Army permanently must complete the PMA Long Course. Applying for induction is often done after completing secondary school. PMA Long Course
PMA Short Course: Those interested in becoming officers in the Army can enrol in the PMA Short Course. Another name is the “Short Service Commission” (SSC). A bachelor’s degree or above is often required to enter such programmes. A protocol is a set of rules or guidelines that You must follow. All through the hiring process, the organization’s reputation remains intact. The ones who didn’t cut were not accepted for Join Pak Army Jobs.
Age relaxation for FPSC Jobs
- Three years is the standard for the provinces of Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK.
- Ten Years for a Disabled Person
- Potential candidates are hired for a minimum of five years, depending on the Prime Minister’s salary.
- 15 years for retired soldiers (max age 45 on retirement date)
- Ten years for individuals already in service or those with a two-year contract (maximum age of 55)
Candidates who prove they are legal residents in the following areas will be termed “Locals.”
- Division of Hazara
- Baltistan Gilgit
How to Apply for Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2024
Please include the following items with your completed Application Form and mail it to the provided address for Join Pak Army Jobs.
- Degrees and Diplomas
- Evidence of Prior Experience
- Two pictures, passport size
- Certified copies of medical board certifications (Disabled Person)
- A Pair of Reply Envelopes
- Unless otherwise specified, all positions require a postal order for Rs 200.
Please send your money or postal money order to Unit Commandant, GPO Box 914, Rawalpindi.