Divisional Public School & College, Mian Channu Tulamba is inviting applications from the eligible and suitable candidates for the offered posts. DPS Divisional Public School & College has offered teaching posts through NTS National Testing Service to recruit right candidates for the right post. NTS has the authority to conducts the test for the DPS Mian Channu and Tulamba to recruit eligible candidates for the offered posts. DPS has announced multiple categories jobs which are Subject Specialist Chemistry, Subject Specialist Biology, Subject Specialist Math, Science Teacher, Gen. Teacher and Physical Education Teacher/Sports Teacher. DPS Divisional Public School & College is affiliated to BISE Multan Board. Its is a golden opportunity for the talented, bright and dedicated applicants who want to get a job in Teaching field. Candidates who want to apply for such posts they should fulfill the criteria those candidates who couldn’t meet the criteria they are not able to apply for the job. NTS application form is being available over here for the candidates and all the applicants easily get the application form below.
Candidates who want to apply for the DPS Teaching jobs they should fulfill the requirements. All the candidates who meet the criteria they can download the application form from this site. Candidates should know that incomplete, incorrect information or late submission will not be entertained. Applicants can also get application form, how to apply procedure, last date for the application submission, roll no slip and test date.
Divisional Public School & College Mian Channu NTS Jobs 2020 Application Form
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: Divisional Public School & College
- Subject Specialist Chemistry (Male / Female) (BPS-16)
- Subject Specialist Biology (Male / Female) (BPS-16)
- Subject Specialist Mathematics (Male / Female) (BPS-16)
- Science Teacher (female) (BPS-14)
- Gen. Teacher (Female) (BSP-14)
- Physical Education Teacher / Sports Teacher (Female) (BPS-14)
How To Apply:
- Candidates Download application form and a deposit slip from our site.
- Applicants download the application form below.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it along copy of CNIC, Two recent Photographs, paid deposit slip of Rs. 580/- and attested copies of all the documents to prescribed address on Application Form.
- The Challan Form Shall be Deposited in any branch of HBL, Meezan Bank, MCB and ABL.
- Candidates should apply within due date. Late submission will not be entertained.