Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir NTS jobs 2021 Application form Eligibility Criteria Online Test Preparation available over here. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered Jobs in Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir through NTS National testing service. Government of Khyber pakhtunkhwa has authorized National testing service to release the jobs advertisement and application form collect applications, review applications, issue roll number slip and conduct suitable candidate written test. Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir NTS has offered jobs for the following posts of Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer. All the interested male and female applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for such job.
Applicants who want to apply for the offered jobs they should possess the qualification of Diploma in Associate Engineering. Candidate who want to apply for the offered jobs they must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applicants should visit this site to get all the information like application form, eligibility criteria , How to apply procedure, roll number slip test date, syllabus, preparation, results, Answer key, interviews schedule and merit list. Applicants who are seeking for the NTS Test preparation they should visit this site. Here we provide online all the subject wise tests preparation. All the questions are in the form of multiple choice questions. Candidates should attempt all the tests till end to get high marks in the NTS exam. All the Tests are given below.
Deputy Commissioner Upper Dir NTS jobs 2021 Test Preparation Online
NTS Test Preparation
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are seeking for the NTS Application form they visit this site.
- Applicants click the below mentioned link to download the application form.
- Applicants should submit their dully filled application form along paid up deposit slip, attested photocopies of all the required testimonials.
- Applications should reach on prescribed Address: NTS Headquarter: Plot No-96, Street No 04, H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.