Divisional Public School & College in Faisalabad is looking for teaching staff through NTS in 2023. If you’re interested in these positions, you can apply online. It’s important to know the last date for application which is 05 October 2023, apply before the last date because after the last date application form will not be considered. Recruitment test will be conducted through NTS National Testing Service Pakistan. Joining the school’s team could be a great chance to work in education and contribute to the learning of students.
Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2023
Divisional Public School & College (DPS&C) seeks applications from hard-working, skilled professionals to fill the following vacant positions on its Faisalabad campus as well as its other branches. If you’re interested in the DPS Job Opportunities, then this page is for you. You can apply through this page because we are providing you the official website link.
The Divisional Public School and College started in 1963 as a high school. At first, they used a rented house nearby as a temporary place for classes. As time went on, the teachers and staff at the school worked really hard, and they became known for producing students who were honest, dedicated, and successful. These students went on to have various careers in life, including becoming scientists, doctors, politicians, and industrialists. This school has a history of helping its students achieve their goals in many different fields.
Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
You can apply to The Divisional School of Public School as well as College Faisalabad as a Faculty. These jobs are located in Faisalabad however, applicants from anywhere within Pakistan are eligible to apply. This Teaching Staff teaches different subjects, including Islamiat English and Science. Mathematics, Physics, Urdu, Chemistry, Biology, History, and many more.
Divisional Public Schools and Colleges are seeking teaching staff to work in a variety of campuses, including Jaranwala Campus Kamalia Camus, Tandlianwala Campus,and Main Campus Faisalabad. The applicants must hold at least a Matriculation, Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, MS, M.Phil, and PhD in the relevant area to apply for the DPS&C Faisalabad Jobs.
www.nts.org.pk Apply Online Last Date
The Divisional Public School & College in Faisalabad has announced job openings for 2023, and interested candidates can apply online by visiting www.nts.org.pk. This website serves as the platform for submitting applications and finding essential information about the available positions.
It’s important to note that there is a last date for submitting applications, which is crucial to meet to be considered for these jobs. These opportunities are a chance to work in a renowned educational institution, so apply before last date which is 05/10/2023.
How to Apply
- Candidate may register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website www.nts.org.pk. The fee for the test of Rs.550or less (Rupees Five Hundred Five Hundred and fifty Only) is payable through 1Link 1Bill participating
- Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- If you are applicants applying to more than one position an application and fee separately must be submitted. Incomplete application information, fees not paid, late entry or other required information is as ineligible.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted may be called for a test or a further procedure.
- The amount you deposit is non-refundable and not transferable.
- The Roll Number Slip will be posted on the NTS website at least one week prior to the test date. Candidates are notified by SMS also.
- Candidates are advised to not change their mobile numbers or Email addresses, as well as Postal and postal addresses in the course of recruitment.
- In the event of a change to the mobile number and address, the responsibility for not informing the Test Date Results, Test Date, Interview Schedule Merit list, etc. is the sole responsibility of the applicant.
- Candidates are advised to call NTS via email address [email protected] for any questions
- Information or queries concerning the Written Test/Skills Test, display of the pro forma or finalized list of applicants the Roll number slips Test centers, results and more.
- It is expected that the Online Application Portal shall be deleted from the website after 11:59 p.m. by the day of the closing date for submission of applications.