Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi Admission 2021 Registration online here.Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi DUET NTS Entry Test 2021 Application forms roll no slips Results merit list check online at this site. The foundation stone of the Dawood College of Engineering & Technology was laid by the former President of Pakistan (Late) Field Marshal Muhammad Ayub Khan in 1962. On March 2013 the Sindh Assembly passed the Sindh ACT No. XII of 2013, upgrading it to a University. Its academic and administrative control has been vested in the Syndicate, Senate and Academic Council as per ACT. The Vice- Chancellor is the Principal Executive and Academic Officer of the University. The University offers four year degree programs in the field of engineering and Five year in the Field of architecture. Candidate seeking admission to Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), programmes may appear and score minimum 60% marks in the relevant Bachelor-admission test which is especially conducted by NTS for Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
National Testing Service NTS is authorized to conduct the entry test for the admission to recruit eligible applicant. NTS is also has the authority to receive applications, issue roll number slip, conduct test, declare answer key and result and provide applicant list. All the applicant who are eligible they can apply online for the Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi admission 2021 over here. Applicant should submit application within due date otherwise the authority will never accept this. All the applicant who are eligible and meet the criteria they should apply for the admission. Those candidates who apply for the admission successful they should keep visit this site to get online roll number slip by providing their CNIC number or full name.
Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi DUET NTS Entry Test 2021 Application form
|Registration Online:||Click Here|
|Roll no Slip||Download Here|
|University name||Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi|
- HSC- Pre Engineering or equivalent (with atleast 60% marks excluding grace marks) passed in or after Annual examination 2017.
- HSC-ICS (General Science Group or Computer Science) are only eligible for admission in Electronic Engineering, Computer System Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Limited seats are available for candidate domiciled in Sindh who have passed DAE(Diploma of Associate Engineer.)
- IBCC equivalence certificate will be required for foreign examination.
- Every scheme/category has specific eligibility requirement which can be read form University Prospectus on www.duet.edu.pk. Eligibility requirement shall strictly be followed as mentioned in Prospectus.
How to Apply:
- First of all applicants register themselves for the desired discipline.
- Then login by using CNIC number and registration password.
- Candidates fulfill the application form without any mistake and submit it.
- Candidates must apply within due date.
- Late submission, incorrect or incomplete application will not be entertained.