CTS is accepting online applications to organize a written test for the Apprenticeship Opportunity at Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited (FFCL). CTS is responsible for conducting the written test to hire Trade Apprentices in different Trades in accordance with the Punjab Apprenticeship Act 2021. These apprentices will be placed at the Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited, located in District Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab.
CTS Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship Jobs 2023
The Fatima Fertilizer Company CTS Apprenticeship Program 2023 has been advertised in a daily newspaper. Candidates with Intermediate and a Diploma in Associate Engineering are eligible to apply. The deadline for applications is October 16, 2023. After the deadline, application form will not be considered, so apply as soon as possible. You can apply through our this web page because we are providing you the official website link.
CTS Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
FFC is looking to recruit Trade Apprentices for various positions such as Chemical Plant Operator, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Draftsman, Civil Works Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician, Laboratory Analyst, and Computer Operator.
If you’re a young applicant under the age of 28 and have completed Matriculation, Intermediate, F.Sc, or hold a Diploma of Associate Engineering in the relevant field, you can apply for these positions. Applicants should have a minimum of 65% marks in their educational qualifications. Please note that candidates who are currently enrolled in any other industry’s apprenticeship program are not eligible for these opportunities.
- To be eligible, applicants must be under 28 years old as of January 01, 2024, and should have achieved a score of 65% or higher in their relevant educational qualifications (Matric, F.Sc./ DAE).
- If you are currently undergoing or have completed an apprenticeship in any industry, please do not apply. Additionally, individuals holding Master’s and Engineering Degrees are not eligible. Each applicant can only apply for one trade apprenticeship.
- Please make sure that your application is not duplicated or incomplete, as such applications will not be considered. Providing false information may lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written test and interview, which will be conducted at various CTS locations nearest to the applicants.
How to Apply
- If you’re interested, you can apply online through the CTSPAK website at this link: www.ctsp.org.pk.
- Each applicant can apply for only one trade, and individuals with Master’s Degrees are not eligible.
- The written test will take place at various CTS locations closest to the applicants.
- Only those candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted for the written test and interview.
- Please note that the deadline for submitting applications is Monday, October 16, 2023.