Application is invited from suitable applicants having Azad Jammu & Kashmir state subject possessing the following qualification and experience as prescribed in the Azad Jammu and Kashmir High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Employment ) Rules 2022 for appointment against the vacant posts through National Testing Service. Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court Muzaffarabad has announced various jobs in 2022. Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court NTS Jobs 2022 Apply online Application Form Roll No Slip Eligibility check online on this site. Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court has announced the following posts such as MIS Manager, Network Administrator, System Engineer, Database Administrator, Web Programmer, IT Assistant, Assistant Librarian, and Junior Clerk.
National Testing Service NTS is authorized by the government of Azad Jummu and Kashmir to receive the application form, issue Roll number slip, and conduct eligible candidate tests. National testing service NTS application form is available at this page for the applicant who is eligible to apply for the jobs. All the aspirants should visit this site to get the entire information like how to apply procedure NTS eligibility criteria Roll number slip, test dates, Results, and Select applicant list mention here. The applicant can download the National testing Service NTS application form easily from this page. Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court NTS Jobs 2022 Apply online Application Form Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:||Saturday 15th August 2022|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Education Required:||Master, Graudation, Intermediate|
|Department:||Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court Muzaffarabad|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download application form from www.nts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.