Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA NTS Jobs 2021
Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA is inviting applications for the following posts of Disabled Quota. All the dynamic and motivated candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply for the jobs. Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA has offered Jobs for the vacant posts of AutoCAD Operator (BPS-14), Tourist Guide (BPS-07), Mali (BPS-01), and Sweeper (BPS-01). The required qualification for the offered posts is Diploma Associate Engineering, Intermediate, and Literate. Applicants who fulfill the required criteria should apply for the Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs 2021. For this purpose, NTS is authorized by the Walled City of Lahore Authority to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidates wrote the test, and declare the result. Applicants who want to apply or have applied for the Jobs they need to prepare for the NTS written test.
WCLA NTS Jobs 2021
All the applicant who fulfilled the eligibility criteria Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA was able to appear in the exam. The candidate who appeared Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA test is seeking for the answer key and result. On this page, we are providing results and Answer keys online here. All the candidate can check their result by following the prescribed instruction. Candidates also get test dates, roll no slip, test result, interview schedule, and a final merit list.
Check WCLA NTS Jobs 2021 Result Online
Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA NTS Jobs 2021 Test Result
How to check WCLA NTS Jobs Result 2021
- A candidate who is willing to check the NTS test result should visit this site.
- The result can be check in two ways.
- First by identity card number while the other method is by roll number.
- Enter your id card number or roll in the form mention above and then enter the correct code.
- At last click on the search button.
- Your result will be display as well as your total marks.
- You can also download your result. Press ctrl+p to take the print.