The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced vacant situations in the KPK Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department Jobs through ETEA. KPK Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department ETEA Jobs 2020 Apply Online Roll No Slip Download Online here. The KPK govt has authorized Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA to announce the KPK Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department Jobs, Receive application form, and issue roll no slip to an eligible candidate for written test and declare the result. KPK Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department has announced jobs such as Stenotypist, Technician, Technical Assistant, Ropeway Operator, Photographer, Junior Clerk, Field Assistant, Forester, Laboratory Assistant, Plant Operator, Foreman (Civil), PHC Technician, Clinical Technician Pharmacy, Carpenter, Electrician, Forest Guard, Gas Plant Mechanic, Sawyer, Lineman, Driver, Pump Operator, Fitter. All the interested applicant who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs.
All the candidate who is eligible and competent they can easily download the application form over here. Candidate can download the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA application form and fill it carefully without any mistake and submit it ETEA headquarter. All the eligible applicants visit this page to get further important information like how to apply procedure, test preparation, and final merit list available here.
KPK Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department ETEA Jobs 2020 Apply Online Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:||1st September 2020|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Education Required:||Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Department:||Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
ETEA Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download application form from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.