National Testing Service commonly known as NTS is an NTS Performance Evaluation Test on an Academic scale. It is like the entry test that is administered in the United States of America USA called As Educational Testing Service. There are two kinds of NTS Tests that are widely called GAT and NAT. GAT is the abbreviated form of Graduate Assessment Test and NAT is referred to as the National aptitude Test.
The NTS test three main kinds of tests:
- NTS Test NAT NAT Test
- NTS GAT General Test
- GAT Subject Test of NTS
What is NTS?
The National Testing Services Exam is the exam that is to be passed for admission into many universities in Pakistan. The National Service Scholarship is usually used for private universities. It is National Services allows the candidate to apply to a variety of top schools in Pakistan. This Exam lowers the criteria for eligibility and increases the chances of being on the selection lists for merit admissions. The organization was established in 2006, and its headquarters are in Islamabad.
Universities such as COMSATS, BZU, and several others have made it mandatory to pass the National Exam in order to be admitted. In order to pass the test students must score 50% marks on the Exam in order to receive an official certificate from the scholarship, and apply for the scholarship to be admitted. The Exam can also be used to assess the abilities and talents of a student. The service is HEC acknowledged and has affected many students’ lives.
NTS Entry Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Who Can Apply for the NTS Entry test?
Students who have completed your HSSC and have at least 50 percent marks and those waiting for their results are eligible to apply. Students who have completed their graduation are also eligible for this program.
NTS Test Slip Download
The Participation forms can be found on the official website of NTS and are available for download on their website. The forms will be accessible in the both National Aptitude and Graduate Assessment. NTS Employment Forms can be accessed on the official website.
NTS Test General Criteria
The test is divided into three parts, NAT – I, NAT II, and GAT. Individuals who have recently completed their Intermediate are able to take National Aptitude tests easily. If the candidate has completed 12 years of schooling, they are able to take the national services test.
The students may take the following tests in accordance with their curriculum:
National Testing Service (NTS) is a well-known organization conducting various tests for academics. It was established in July 2002. It is overseen by the Board of Directors. It conducts assessments of applicants for the following qualifications:
Every month, thousands of people take part in the NTS Test for the above motives. It is the NTS is a reliable and dependable organization. The test’s reliability is respected across the nation. Today, nearly all universities have made the NTS tests a mandatory criterion for students’ admission into the Bachelor, Masters, MPhil, and Ph.D. The admissions criteria are determined by the NTS scores of the applicants.
NTS Entry Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarships are available for students in both graduate and undergraduate courses in all disciplines of NTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan. NTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan.
- Students must be able to show an official regular admission or enroll as regular (full-term) students at every NTS Associated University / Institution according to their admission requirements.
- It is mandatory for applicants to score a minimum of qualifying marks in NTS tests to be able to gain admission to an NTS Associated University / Institution i.e.
- NAT test to be admitted into the under-graduation (4 Year) program.
- GAT test for admission to Graduate (2 years) program according to an admissions policy that is set by the University / Institution.
- Students who require financial aid who are students at institutions that are Associated Universities / Institutions are eligible to apply provided that they pass the NTS (NAT or GAT) exam for admission. However, the financial aid for currently enrolled students will commence in the fall of 2015.
- Students who are currently enrolled are eligible to apply for admission if they scored at or greater in excess of 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester.
- A candidate’s eligibility for a person is based on his / their financial need (keeping in mind the financial situation of the family members) which is established and assessed in UISAC. University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC).
- Following selection, the funding for the selected candidates will continue throughout the entire program.
- If there are any drops out replacements will be offered on the basis of merit or eligibility..