State Bank of Pakistan is inviting applications to strengthen institutional capacity and HR Base. State Bank of Pakistan has announced State Bank Officer Training Scheme-23rd Batch for the talented, self-motivated and energetic candidates. State Bank of Pakistan has offered Assistant Directors (OG-2) under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 23rd Batch. All the interested Applicants who are eligible and fulfill the criteria they should apply for the offered Assistant Directors Training Program. Applicants who are willing to apply they should have the qualification of Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0. The age limit for the Assistant Directors is maximum 26 years and shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Kashmir and for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject the age is relaxed by 5 years.
NTS National Testing Service is authorized by the State Bank of Pakistan to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate test and announce result and final merit list. All the candidates who are interested and eligible they should apply online for the Post from this site. All the candidates are advised that they should keep visiting this site to get all the information like eligibility criteria, test date, roll no slip, answer key, result and interview schedule.
State Bank Pakistan OG 2 NTS Jobs 2020 Apply Online Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: State Bank of Pakistan
Posts Name: Assistant Directors OG-2
Eligibility Criteria: Masters, Bachelors with 16 years of education
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply online from this site below.
- Click the Apply Online to get the online application form for the Assistant Directors.
- Enter your necessary information in the prescribe boxes.
- Application Form and Deposit Slip will be emailed after submission of Online Application Form.
- Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- for NTS testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of MCB Bank or HBL.
- Post the Application Form along with copy of the deposit slip and 3 recent passport size photographs to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.