State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation is inviting applications form from the energetic and eligible candidates. State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation has announced Jobs to strengthen its HR base. SBP BSC has offered Jobs for the vacant post of Officer Grade-2. All the Pakistani and AJK nationals are invited to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation Jobs 2020. Applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered Jobs. The required qualification for the Officer Grade-2 is Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities in business administration, public administration, economics, commerce, finance, accounting, information system and technology, mathematics, human resources, agriculture. Applicants should meet the required criteria. The age limit is 26 years which can be relaxed by 3 years for candidates from Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, FATA and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The maximum age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for existing employees of SBP or any of its subsidiaries.
NTS National Testing Service is authorized by the SBP BSC to receive application Form, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test, declare result and provide final merit list. NTS Application Form is available at this site and all the candidates who are eligible they can download the application over here. Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit this site to get all the information about the Jobs like eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, syllabus, roll no slip, test result, interview schedule and final merit list.
State Bank Pakistan Banking Service Corporation Jobs 2020 NTS Application Form
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: State Bank of Pakistan
Post Name: Officer Grade-2
Eligibility Criteria: Masters, Bachelor Degree
Age Limit: 26 years
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit this to apply for the Job through online mood.
- Candidates should click the Online Apply to get the form online.
- Apply for the job through online mood.
- Print the application form and submit it along with the original NTS copy of deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Service Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Application must be reached on or before the last date.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.