State Bank Officer Training Scheme 24th Batch 2020 NTS Apply online Roll No Slip Download online here. To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of Strategic Plan to strengthen HR base SBP invites application form talented self-motivated result-oriented and energetic applicant for Assistant Director under State Bank officers Training Scheme SBOTS 24th Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi.
All the eligible applicants should apply online for State Bank Officer Training Scheme 24th Batch 2020. The required qualification is Masters or Bachelor Degree with 16th Year of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 our of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration Public administration Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information System and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture. Foreign Degree Holders are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application.
State Bank Officer Training Scheme 24th Batch 2020 NTS Apply online Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 20th April 2020|
|Apply Online:||Click Here(Available)|
|Education Required:||Master, Bachelor|
|Department:||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download application form from www.nts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.