State Bank of Pakistan has announced jobs for the eligible, competent and talented candidates. All the applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs. State Bank of Pakistan has offered Jobs for the post of Bank Medical Consultants. Following offered jobs are on contract basis for a period of two years which can be renewable on the basis of their performance and conduct during the contract period. All the candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent foreign qualification from any recognized and well reputed institution to apply for such post.
Applicants who are willing to apply for the offered post they must have a valid PMDC registration certificate. The maximum age limit for the post of Bank Medical Consultants is 40 years as of last date of submission of application to SBP BSC. The required experience is minimum 5 years as Medical Practitioner at a large hospital including one year house job comprising six months in medicine or allied subjects and six months in surgery.
SBP BSC has authorized National Testing Service to receive applications, review application, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate test and announce result. All the applicants who want to apply they should register themselves with NTS from this site. Here we provide all the information like How to apply procedure, Eligibility criteria, and syllabus, roll no slip, test dates, answer key, result, interview schedule and final merit list. All the eligible candidates who will clear the NTS written test they will be called for interview. Candidates should apply for the Jobs on or before the last date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
SBP Bank Medical Consultants NTS Jobs 2024 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Roll No Slip:
NTS Test Preparation
Department Name: State Bank of Pakistan
Post Name: Bank Medical Consultants
Eligibility Criteria: MBBS or equivalent foreign qualification
Experience: minimum 5 years as Medical Practitioner at a large hospital including one year house job comprising six months in medicine or allied subjects and six months in surgery.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the post of Bank Medical Consultants is 40 years as of last date of submission of application to SBP BSC.
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit this to apply for the Job through online mood.
- Candidates should click the Online Apply to get the form online.
- Apply for the job through online mood.
- Print the application form and submit it along with the original NTS copy of deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Service Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Application must be reached on or before the last date.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.