Government of Punjab has announced Latest jobs in Punjab Safe Cities Authority Department. For this purpose Punjab Government authorized NTS National Testing Service to receive applications of applicants who eligible. Government of Punjab has announced jobs for the vacant posts of Police Communications Specialist and Communications Officer in Punjab Safe Cities Authority Department. Applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such posts. Government of Punjab authorized NTS to issue roll no slip, conduct test, answer key, announce result and provide final merit list.
All the candidates who want to apply for such post they should meet the required eligibility criteria. Candidates who possess BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education are eligible to apply on these posts. The required age limit is 21st to 25th years for male and 21st to 28th years for female. Candidates who have the domicile of Punjab province they are eligible to apply for Police Communications Specialist and Communications Officer posts. All the appointment will be made on contract basis for 2 years.
Punjab Police Safe Cities Authority NTS jobs 2021 Application form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
- Police Communications Specialist
- Communications Officer
Total Vacancies: 83 posts
- Age limit for Male is 21st to 25th years.
- Age Limit for Female is 21st to 28th years.
- BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education.
- Typing Speed 30 WPM and proficient in use of MS Office.
How to Apply:
- Click the above given link to apply online to NTS job.
- Candidates fill the application form carefully and submit it along attested educational documents, a copy of CNIC, domicile, two recent passport size photographs and paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The application form should reach before the Last date of 19th November, 2021.