Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is inviting applications to form from the eligible and competent for the Primary & Secondary PS Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is inviting applications from candidates for posts of Deputy Program Manager ICP, Communication Specialist, Environment Health Specialist, Finance Manager, Procurement Specialist, Program Officers, Graphic Designer, Admin Officer, Assistant Manager Finance, Computer Operator. NTS is authorized to conducts the Job Entrance Test from the applicants. NTS has released application forms. Candidates who want to apply for the job can get an NTS application form from this site. Here we uploaded the online NTS application form below. All the candidates who are eligible and fulfill the requirements can apply for the offered jobs.
All the applicants should apply for the NTS Test job by following the instructions. Incomplete or late submission will not be entertained. Those candidates who couldn’t fulfill the requirements will not be able for the job. All the documents, paid deposit slip along application form should reach on or before the last date. All the candidates can get further information below. Applicants can also get Roll No Slips, Test date, preparation, and Interview schedule at this site.
PS Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Last Date to Apply:
||Thursday 10th September 2021|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to Apply:
- Candidates download an application form and a deposit slip from our site.
- Filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs and paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- should reach NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- Originally paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS should be attached to the application form.
- Pay your test fee in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank in all over Pakistan.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.