The Punjab Police Department is now accepting resumes for the job of Inspector Legal Specialist. Anyone interested in working with the PPSC Punjab Police Jobs is urged to apply. The opening was publicized in the most recent issue of PPSC Advertisement NO 29/2022. In this article, we’ll go through the PPSCs’ told positions in a variety of divisions. Any interested candidate may apply at any time for the positions listed in PPSC Advertisement 29/2022, and they are strongly urged to do so. For the most recent PPSC employment, an Intermediate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree is necessary; for details on the PPSC Punjab Police jobs, see the details below.
Sub Inspector Punjab Police Jobs 2023
Here you can get the application for the PPSC Sub Inspector Punjab Police Jobs 2023.
The Punjab Police Department posted a job ad for a Sub Inspector in the November 27 issue of the Daily Mashriq. Please submit your application for the Sub Inspector BPS-14 position by the deadline shown below. If you’re interested in applying for any of these roles, you must first ensure that you meet the Eligibility Criteria. Sub Inspector Punjab Police Jobs 2023 applications are due by December 3, 2023.
Latest Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
On November 27, 2023, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) advertised for 839 full-time Sub Inspectors (BS-14) to work for the Punjab Police. The application deadline for both sexes is 3 December 2023, and they can be submitted online. Applicants who have previously been considered are informed that they cannot reapply. As previously stated, the aforementioned criteria for eligibility will continue to apply.
Syllabus For Written Examination PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Multiple Choice Questions Tests
- Content: Multiple-Choice
- Complete Score: 100 points
- A total of 90 minutes will pass.
- Awareness of the World, 20%
- The majority of the time, English is used.
- Comprehending Language and Technology (40%)
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
PPSC Police Jobs Vacant Positions
- Legal Inspector (Specialist Cadre)
Currently, the PPSC is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Legal Inspector (Specialist Cadre) for the Punjab Police Department. Males and females who are physically capable of performing the duties of the position are welcome to apply.
There are 357 available positions for Inspectors Legal (Specialist Cadre), 18 of which are earmarked for members of underrepresented minorities and 54 of which are set aside for women.
Punjab Police Jobs 2023 PPSC Application Form
The Punjab Police Force is the organization tasked with enforcing and upholding the law throughout the province of Punjab. belonging to the Punjab Police and reporting to the Inspector General. Following the Police Acts of 1861 and 2002, it regulates all criminal proceedings in the Pakistani province of Punjab.
PPSC Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
For the job of Legal Inspector in the Punjab Police, applications are being taken from those who have graduated from a respectable law school and have at least two years of legal experience. The sole acceptable qualification for this position is relevant to work experience.
Location: The Province of Punjab
Minimum Age: 18; Maximum Age: 32
Punjab Police In-Service Applicants Must Be Between the Ages of 18 and 35
Males might expect to be 5 foot 5 inches tall.
The range of 32-33.5 inches is for male chest sizes only.
Females should aim for a height of 5 foot 2 inches.
Distance vision of 6/9 or better, with or without corrective lenses, is the minimum requirement for this standard. Women and men should have near eyesight at least at the J-1 level.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Apply Online 2023
- Those who satisfy the requirements can apply through the PPSC website, which can be accessed via the URL provided below.
- The application deadline is December 8, 2023.
- You can pay your exam fee at any of the 1 Link Member Banks’ ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, or in person at any of the 1 Link Member Banks’ Branches (Approx. 37 Banks).
- Eligible candidates will be notified via SMS after the registration process has been completed and the PPSC website has been updated to include their roll number slips for the written test and the test schedule.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to bring original papers to the interview after the written exam, which will be held with only the most eligible individuals. Please see our webpage for information on available Government Employment opportunities.