Punjab Food Authority is inviting application form from the disabled candidates. Punjab Food Authority has announced jobs for the several vacant positions on Disabled Quota. All the candidates who are physically disabled well educated and seeking for the jobs they should apply for such posts. Punjab Food Authority has announced jobs for the vacant posts of Deputy Director Law.
All the offered jobs are available on contract basis according to the contract appointment policy, 2004 of the Government of Punjab. Government of Punjab has authorized NTS National Testing Service to receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct test, declare result and provide selected candidates list. NTS application form and Challan Form is available on this site. Applicants who want to apply they should posses qualification of LLM. Eligible candidates can easily download the NTS Application Form from this site below.
PFA Deputy Director Law NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: Punjab Food Authority
- Food Safety Officer
- Assistant Food Safety Officer
- Enforcement Inspector
- IT Administrator/ Computer Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
Eligibility Criteria: M. Sc, M.Phil, MS in Food Science, Master, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, Bachelor, Intermediate, ICS, Matric
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit this site to get the Application form and challan form.
- Download the Application and Challan form below.
- Fulfill the application form and pay the challan form of Rs. 400/- in any online Branch of HBL, ABL, MCB or UBL Bank.
- Candidates submit application form along Paid Bank Deposit slip, two recent passport size photographs and copy of CNIC before the last date.
- The application must reach at prescribed Address: National Testing Service Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad.