The application period for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs Marine Branch 2023 is now open. Pakistan Navy recently advertised sailor posts in its latest advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the Pakistan Navy are urged to apply for these posts.The Pakistan Navy posted its Sailor job openings in the Express daily on October 3, 2023. Candidates who are enthusiastic about serving their country by joining the Pakistan Navy should apply. The application process to join the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs Batch-A 2023 is now available online. We encourage all candidates to submit their applications by the deadline.
The deadline for applying for Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023 is October 16, 2023. Matric is the minimum requirement for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs. Candidates between the ages of 17 and 21 are eligible to apply for these new Pak Navy positions.
The application deadline for the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 is October 16, 2023.
|Application Deadline:||16th October 2023|
- All applicants who wish to join the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs must register online via the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or at the nearest Pak Navy Selection Centre.
- The registration period runs from October 2 through October 16, 2023.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must bring an Rs. 100/ Postal Order in favor of the Director Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad, or a crossed postal order would be accepted if presented and submitted by hand.
Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- The applicants must pass a series of tests, including a Written Test (E-Testing) on November 2023 at 8:00 a.m. in the areas of (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge.
- Following the Written Test, applicants must pass the Physical Test, which consists of 1.6 meters run in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes, and four chin-ups in minutes and will be held at the Headquarters.
- Interviews and medical examinations will commence in the recruitment center in December 2023 / January 2023, and you will obtain information about these tests from the selection center.
- After passing the interview and medical examination, candidates will proceed to the Personality Test, which will be held in March and April 2023, and candidates will be selected temporarily in Naval Headquarters.
- The Naval Headquarters will make a temporary selection, and after a medical examination at the Karachi Training Centre, the applicants will be made a permanent selection.
- The training will start in June 2023.
- Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs (S) Batch A-2023 as soon as possible at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for several branches such as (Technical, Technical, Female Medical Technical (FMT), Naval Police / Regulating, Naib Khateeb, Chef / Steward, MTD / Driver, Sanitary Worker / Sweeper, PT Branch). Male and female applicants with at least a Matriculation in Science are eligible to apply before the deadline.
To join Pakistan navy candidate should qualify the following eligibility criteria. The complete information regarding education, height and age is given below for each branch.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|2.||Female Medical Technician (FMT)||Matric||16-20 years|
|3.||Naval Police||Matric||16-20 years|
|4.||Naib Khateeb||Matric||Max 35 years|
|7.||MTD/ Driver||Matric||18-24 years|
|8.||Sanitary worker||Matric||17-21 years|
|9.||PT Branch||Matric||16-20 years|
- Candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs:
- All Pakistanis are welcome to apply.
- Only male candidates with a height of 5’6″ are eligible to apply.
17-21 years of age
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation in a science subject.
The following cities have Pakistan Navy recruitment centers:
Dera Ismail Khan
Rahim Yar Khan
BENEFITS of Sailor Jobs
a. Engineering diploma
b. Free messing, lodging, and uniform
c. Free medical treatment for self, family, and parents after marriage
d. Numerous opportunities to go overseas on cruises/courses/deputations
e. In addition to the usual wage of Naval Officers, Officers of Submarine Service and SSG receive 40% more pay and rations (N)
f. Free education for children in English medium schools and professional institutions
g. 50% discount on air/rail ticket
h. In a year, you get two months off and one free train ticket from your service location.
- Preliminary Tests (E-Testing)
After the registration period ends on October 20, applicants will take academic and IQ tests on a computer system.
- This examination will include questions about Mathematics, General Knowledge, Chemistry, English, Physics, and Intelligence.
- Applicants will be alerted by SMS of their exam date, time, and location.
- Qualified candidates will be notified of their results by the website and SMS.
- Only qualifying candidates will be invited to the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview, Medical, and Personality tests.
- Initial tests for Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Centers (PNS&RC) Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be held in Rawalpindi, Sialkot in Lahore, Rahim Yar Khan in Multan, Hyderabad in Nawabshah, and Khuzdar in Quetta.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
To join Pak Navy Sailor Batch 2023, qualifying candidates must pass the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The following PETs are listed:
- 8 minutes to run 1.6 kilometers
- In two minutes, you must complete 15 sit-ups.
- Ability to perform 15 push-ups in 2 minutes
- You must be able to execute four chin-ups in two minutes.
- Interview and Medical
After passing the physical tests, candidates will be interviewed and medically tested at recruitment centers in November/December 2023.
- Personality test
Candidates who pass the interview and medical examinations will be subjected to a personality test in November 2023.
- Temporary Selection
At Naval Headquarters, recruiters will conduct temporary selection.
- Permanent Selection
The boys will have a thorough medical examination at the Training Center in Karachi after the interim selection. Only the most physically fit candidates would be allowed to join the Pakistan Navy.
Sailor training in the Pakistan Navy will begin in April 2023. Marine branch training will start in April 2023, followed by Technical and Female Medical Technician (FMT) training in June 2023.
- Armed forces have twice rejected me.
- Withdrawn from any military college or institution.
- Document Forgery
- An armed forces appellate medical board ruled that he was medically unfit.
- Candidates with dual nationality must surrender it before commissioning ‘or’ within six months of joining PN.
Contact No. and Address
Directorate of Recruitment
Phone: 20062370-5, 9201418
Fax : 051-9261551, 9261553
UAN No: 111-647-647
e-mail: [email protected]
What is the salary of a sailor in the Pak Navy?
Midshipman is the lowest rank in the Pakistan Navy. A midshipman’s salary ranges between 35,000 and 50,000 rupees.
How to join Pak Navy as a Sailor?
To join Pak Navy Sailor Batch, 2023, interested individuals must submit an online application at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk (S).
What is the work of a Navy sailor?
A sailor works aboard passenger ships, freighters, and tanker ships, navigating sea-going vessels and assisting with their maintenance, operation, and service.
What is a female sailor called?
Use sailor to refer to girls on yachts or small boats. He and she are both sailors.