We are pleased to inform you that a leading oil and gas company OGDCL offering 1 Year paid internship program in for Graduates announced for 2020 respectively. Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd OGDCL are invited to one-year internship program under corporate social Responsibilities CRS which is designed for practical training to the educated youth-enhancing their skills from fresh graduate engineers Msc, MBA and BBA. OGDCL Internship Program 2020 for Graduated apply online, Application forms available here with the complete guide to submit your application form.
Application is invited to intelligent candidates for following one-year intership which is available in a different position such as engineering degree petroleum chemical electrical electronics mechanical mechatronics computer software IT, M.Sc, BS in geological, engineering, geology and geophysics MBA and BBA honor in HR finance marketing SCM, ICMA, ACCA, M.com.
Those candidates are eligible to apply whose result has been announced on ore before 31st, July, 2020. All those candidates who are eligible must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Terms & Conditions, as well as other requirements for Oil Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL Internship Program Via NTS, are mentions below.
OGDCL Internship Program 2020 NTS Application Form Roll No slips Online Download
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Department:||Oil and Gas Development Company Limited|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Divisional Public School & College NTS Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.