Primary and Secondary Health care department Punjab has announced the latest vacancies in Lahore Multan and Sargodha. NTS Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab Jobs 2023 Online Registration. The candidates can apply online Through the national Testing Service NTS. Applicants must read the terms and conditions and required qualifications then apply for the announced jobs. The Primary and Secondary healthcare department calls the candidates for Provincial Coordinator / CTO, Divisional BioMedical Engineers 04, District Clinical, Associate BioMedical Engineer, Network, Complaint Management Engineer / Call Centre Engineers, Drivers.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab Jobs
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for the BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT RESOURCE CENTRE (BERC), CENTRAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT REPAIR WORKSHOP LAHORE, MULTAN AND SARGODHA UNDER PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB. The Program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme and its gestation period has been extended till June 2023. The qualification and experience required for the posts are as under:
NTS Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs Application Form
|Education Required:||BS Engineering, BSCS, BSc Engineering|
|Application Form:||Download Online|
|Last date to Apply:
||07th January 2023|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Online Registrations
NTS Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023
Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs to apply for are (Procurement Specialist and MIS Coordinator, Health Info Specialists, Lab Technologists Communication Specialists, Program Officers, Environment Health Specialist, Assistant Finance Manager and Admin Officer computer operator) are all government positions that must be filled by those possessing Masters or Bachelors degrees with relevant experience. A between 30 and 45 is the minimum age to be eligible. The appointments will be carried out on a contractual basis for the first time in a year and cannot be transferred. A competitive salary is offered to candidates. Then, I’ll provide additional details further down.
Examine the District Health Authorities for Special Persons Only & Hepatitis & Infection Control Primary Secondary Health Care Department Jobs NTS Answer Keys Results from here. The test date is Saturday 29 February, Sunday 1st March 2023. Saturday, 7th, and Sunday, March 8th 2023. P&SHD provides high-quality healthcare to the local community by providing an efficient and effective system of delivery that is affordable, equitable and culturally acceptable, as well as affordable and durable.
The government has granted permission to the National Testing service NTS to publicize the advertisement, as well as take the application forms and to conduct the written test. On this page, applicants will be able to access online their 2023 roll numbers slip. National Testing Service NTS has released the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department test roll without slip on this page. You can access it by providing CNIC or the name of the applicant. Anyone who is eligible to apply are able to download their roll number slip to take the NTS test. NTS test.
If you’re looking for the test results of junior computer operator, junior clerk Mid Wife and Junior Technician post in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department for disabled persons. Then you come at the right place. Most of the time, NTS declare result of every test in 7-10 days. The answer keys of every test are announced earlier to the announcement of the final test results. We will also update this page with the answer key results once they are announced.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts.
- 15% for Women, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable person =15 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. Policy.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Males, Females, and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- The department reserves the right to increase, decrease, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- .Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
- Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channel.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:
- Candidates must visit the NTS website to apply online (www.nts.org.pk).
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post.
- The candidate shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with a deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, a copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 15th March 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting.
- In case of a large number of candidates, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ the ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of the interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”