The most recent employment announcements by the Punjab NTS Population Welfare Department jobs are for 2023. In this year’s Strengthening Services, Access & Management of Family Planning Program in Punjab 2021-2024, under the Annually Development Projects Scheme, staff are currently employed. Professionals who are enthusiastic and committed are invited to apply. Population Welfare Department Punjab is seeking applications for Junior Clerks, Stenographers Driver, Chowkidar, and Sweeper. People interested in offering their services must possess a minimum of literacy or Middle-level, as well as Intermediate in the relevant field with relevant work experience and qualifications.
The age limit for applicants should be between 18 and 30 years old. The age limit relaxation is provided following government Rules. Only residents of the Punjab province are eligible for this selection. The selection process will be based on merit under the recruitment Policy 2002. They will make the appointment on a contract basis. Candidates from all over Punjab Province may apply for the vacancies.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||5th November 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Literate, Middle|
|Last Date:||November 16, 2023|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Directorate of Training, Research, and Production, H-II, 65 Model Town, Lahore|
- The last date to submit an application form in the race for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs is November 16, 2023.
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Application Form
Candidates who reside within the Punjab Province and are interested in joining the department must apply by February 4, 2023. This page contains the NTS application form and eligibility criteria, the deadline for application form submission and test schedule, and roll number slips. Final merit lists of selected applicants.
Candidates should send the following documents via the courier service at NTS to the email address provided below.
- Deposit Slip
- Copy of CNIC
- Two passport-size photographs
Population Welfare Department Jobs Online Apply
Step 1: Candidates must submit their applications online via NTS’s website www.nts.org.pk NTS website www.nts.org.pk or the link given Below:
Step 2: Print the online form to fill in your application.
Step 3: Deposit the required processing fee following the instructions on the form.
Step 4: You must send a hard copy of the form, the original deposit slip, and two passport-sized photos from the past to the address below.
- The age relaxation cannot be extended further. be permitted.
www.nts.org.pk 2023 Online Apply
- Candidates who reside in Punjab only are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates already working for a Government or Semi-Government Organization should apply through the correct channel and submit an official NOC from their employer along with the application.
- They will invite only those shortlisted to take a written test or interview; no TA/DA is admissible.
- They will count the prescribed experience after completing the required educational qualification.
- Department reserves the possibility of increasing or decreasing the number of positions or refusing any stage at any time without notification.
Population Welfare Department jobs 2023 Advertisement
NTS Population Welfare Department jobs 2023 National Testing Service of Pakistan has announced its latest job advertisement in various fields, including Population Welfare Department Punjab. These positions are vacant to strengthen the use of integrated Supply Chain Management Information for Accurate Supply Planning for Commodity Forecasts and visibility. They will announce the program for these vacant positions between 2021 and 2024.
For NTS Population Welfare Department jobs, candidates will be appointed on a contract basis following the provisions contained within PC-I of the scheme. The qualifications, experience, and other conditions and terms are as follows. Population and Welfare Department has made jobs available NTS jobs for 2023. They are for posts in the Coordination System Analyst Assistant Cum Computer Operator Driver and Naib Qasid. Coordination System Analyst Assistant Cum Computer Operator Driver and Naib Qasid.
NTS Population Welfare Department jobs 2023 Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for NTS Population Welfare Department job
The age limit for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 is 18 and 30 years, with five years of relaxation following the government policy.
- Candidate should include a photocopy of the testimonials, such as CNIC Domicile, CNIC photos, and Educational Certificates.
- The applicant must bring original Documents for the Interview Time.
- If a candidate is already in the Government Service, you must apply using the correct channel.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to the test and interview.
- Govt Official Department can cancel the vacancy and increase or decrease it at any point.
- Population Welfare Department Jobs Required Qualifications
Qualifications for NTS Population Welfare Department jobs:-
The following qualifications needed for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 are for MBBS or a relevant Diploma.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying. Candidates are required to provide the correct and complete information when using. The application procedure and eligibility requirements are mentioned in the advertisement above.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline are not considered. Department reserves the right to either increase or lower the number of vacant positions.
- Candidates must present the required original documents, result cards, CNIC, and Domicile at the interview’s time. There is no TA/DA payment to candidates for any test or interview.
NTS Population Welfare Department jobs 2023
- All candidates will be chosen according to Open Merit.
- Candidates must be able to pass the Department’s Exam and interview.
- Three-Experienced candidates will be given better treatment than novices.
The Government Permanent Based Jobs in Population Welfare are 2023. The Salary Package offered by the Population Welfare Department will be around 30.000. Also, the health and education insurance plans are presented to the employees who are candidates. In addition, many other benefits are provided by the department.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad