If you are find to NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 then you are at right placed because Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) For Eligibility to Seek Enrollment As An Advocate With Bar Council. The Honorable Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6, 2018 has directed restoration of the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) by the Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) through the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
The objective of the Assessment Test is to ensure proper scrutiny and evaluation of a law graduate desirous to join the legal profession so that only competent individuals possessing necessary basic knowledge of law may enter the legal profession for practicing law. Therefore, a law graduate only becomes eligible to apply to a Bar Council for enrollment as an Advocate if he/she qualifies the Assessment Test to be conducted by HEC.
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023
Pakistan having been so authorized by PBC, pursuant to the aforementioned Order of the Honorable Supreme Court and read with Section 26 (cc) of Legal Practitioners and Bar Council’s Act 1973 and rules of PBC.
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Persons having passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC are eligible to apply.
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 Test Type
The test will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MC0s)
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 Curriculum
Revised Curriculum of Law-GAT can be downloaded from: https://ww.hec.gou.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/Syllabus-LGAT.aspx
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 Date of Test
- The Law-GAT will be tentatively held on July 3, 2022. Any change in test date will be communicated through https://hes.gou. pk
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slip through https://etc.hes.gou.pka week beforethe test date.
- Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number while filling online application form.
- A pinto! Roll Number Slip, original CHIC and deposited fee challan will be required to enter in test centre.
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 Detail of Test Centres
The examination will be conducted in the following test centres, So be careful to choose the exam center on time of NTS GAT LAW Online Registration:
Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Karachi, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit.
- Applicants may select any test centre from the list available in the application form.
- Please note that the said test will be held on any of above centres if minimum 250 applicants select that centre.
- Please also note that test centre once selected will not be changed after registration.
How to Register
The complete produce to NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 and its schedule and dates as well.
- Please visit the following link: http://hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send email at [email protected] or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers or guidance.
- Application submission comprises of two steps; profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Graduate Assessment Test” link on menu panel at the left hand side bar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for Law-GAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be
- Test fee of 3000/. is to be deposited in the Account No. 01127900567403. Account Title: Higher Education Commission Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112
- Download bank fee challan while registering forte test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk (Fee challan is only available alETC online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload paid and scanned fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Note: It is Mandatory to bring original applicant copy of paid fee challan on the test day along with your original CNIC/original passport or else candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
Here are the Conditions applies to NTS GAT LAW Online Registration and complete procedure.
- 50% seem is required to pass the Law-GAT
- Applicants will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per Rules and Regulations of PBC.
- Applicants will have maximum of five chances to clear the HEC will conduct the test on quarterly basis.
GAT LAW Result and Answer Key 2023 Online
Before HEC GAT Law test was conducted by NTS National testing Service and those details are provided below.
What is LAW-GAT?
what is gat law and NTS GAT LAW Online Registration process is provided.
According to the Pakistan Legal Practitioners & Bar Councils Rules 1976, an undergraduate law student who is interested in applying for enrolment as an Advocate, a profession that allows them to be a lawyer, has to take the Assessment Test, for being qualified to apply for an Bar Council for that purpose.
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has therefore assigned National Testing Service (NTS) the task of conducting the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT).
The Eligibility Criteria
Complete eligibility Criteria for the NTS GAT LAW Online Registration
Candidates who have passed the LL.B (final année) exam at a university that is recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council, with the minimum of 17 years’ education are qualified in applying to be considered for (LAW-GAT).
Note: Currently only applicants of Sindh Province are eligible to apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions applies to NTS GAT LAW Online Registration
- Only law graduates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be able to submit LL.B degree along with copies specific transcripts/marks certificates from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year LL.B examination. If LL.B degree has not yet been granted, the candidate can submit a the transcript in detail and a certificate of marks from LL.B (final exam) exam.
- Candidates get a maximum of 3 chances to pass the test, NTS conducts the test three times in the course of a year.
- Students who are waiting to see their result aren’t qualified to apply.
- The score must be at least 50% for the assessment test to be passed.
- Candidates must satisfy other requirements, if there are any according to the rules and guidelines that are governed by the Pakistan Bar Council.
Schedule of Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT)
NTS GAT LAW Online Registration; Applications must reach NTS office by the latest date for the submission of the Registration Form.
NTS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications via Courier or Pakistan Post etc.
How do I Register ?
Here are few step For NTS GAT LAW Online Registration;
- The applicant must be registered to appear in the test, as per the schedule provided in the test by NTS. The procedure to register is as follows: in the following sections:
- Register and download the registration form as well as the bank deposit slips from NTS Website www.nts.org.pk, (Registration form is available only on the website)
- Deposit at Rs. 3000/(Three Thousand only) (Three Thousand dollars only) to test the Law-GAT Test online deposit slips for banks in the branches online that are operated by MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service fees on the deposit slip)
- Include two photos (1 1 inch x 1.5 inch) on the top of your registration application.
- Candidates must provide photos with full exposure.
How do I Fill in the Registration Form?
Select the city of your test for the test center of your choice on the NTS GAT LAW Online Registration Time.
Please enter your valid email address in the roll code, your test centre or other details are sent to that email address (keep on top of your email messages).
Roll number slips and results cards will be delivered by courier services. Give a valid and clear address that guarantees delivery. Candidates must complete their names in the fields of “postal address”, “postal city” and “postal city district” in their registration forms in order to receive an exam roll slip as well as the results card.
In the academic record section in the academic record section, you should write your main subjects as well as the percentage of your marks only in two numbers Forms that contain any data other than percentage will not be considered. In the column for academic records, you must write “Board / University” (please note only the specific board’s name abbreviated (e.g. FBISE Islamabad, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Abbottabad etc.
If the registration form is not completed correctly or in error, forms won’t be processed.
Keep checking our website for the latest information on candidates who are eligible, list, test locations and other relevant details: www.nts.org.pk
The original deposit slip should be attached together with the completed registration form and send the slip to NTS(tm) Islamabad.
Test Day Instructions
Follow these guidelines carefully on the NTS GAT LAW Online Registration time.
- Reporting time at the test centre , as indicated on the slip of roll number.
- The test taker will not be allowed to enter the test center after a specified time.
- Candidates must present your roll slips to the entrance point at the centre for testing.
- If there is no roll slip,, no candidate will be permitted to take the test.
Composition of Test (NTS GAT LAW Online Registration)
- The question booklets are going to come in the form of five different shuffles..
- Each question book is sealed and then opened by the participants at the beginning of the test.
- Do not open the seal until the test is over.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam area during the test , except for any reason that cannot be avoided, e.g. bathroom usage, which is within the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at conclusion of the test. There will be no candidate is allowed to leave their seat until the end of the count after the submission of the test.
- Don’t bring mobile phone calculators, or wrist watches equipped with calculators to the testing center.
About Shading/Filling The Circles
Here the procedure of the shading filling of the circle on the answer sheet you must read al of these information after the NTS GAT LAW Online Registration.
- Shading or filling in two answers to a single question is not correct. It will be penalized to ZERO.
- Cutting and overwriting around the answer circle, or any other place on the answer sheet can hinder the reader and could be noted as ZERO on the question circle.
- Use only Blue or Black Ball pen to shade or fill in these circles.
- Don’t bring another stationary items including extra sheets or rough work because two blank sheets for rough work are provided inside the booklet with the questions.
- The use of any other material not supplied by NTS(tm) is considered to be unlawful and will be subject to disciplinary actions.
- Don’t write anything on the the question booklet other than your name and ROLL NUMBER. And SIGN at the top of your of the title of the question booklet prior to attempting the questions.
- The booklet of questions will be returned once the test has been completed So, do not try to remove or tear the pages from the question booklet. Nobody is permitted to keep any portion of it.
- Don’t ask the staff of the invigilation department regarding the nature of questions. They are not permitted to clarify or rectify every question on the exam. The system of checking is able to identify the incorrect questions and modify to correct the errors.
- Every applicant must fill out the attendance sheet handed to him or her from the staff invigilators. These slips of roll numbers are also to be taken care of by the same staff once the attendance has been completed.
- You are subject by NTS(tm) discipline rules until you quit the premises of the test center.
- Any disruption caused in any way by you can be a reason to disqualify you from taking the test. NTS(tm) retains the right to take legal action against any attempt to disrupt the test.
The chief supervisor has full power to revoke any paper at any point in the event that the actions of the candidate are found to be to be in violation of the code of conduct.
How to Fill in the Answer Sheet
A single page answer sheet is included for answering the question. Only use a ball pen (black or blue) to shade or fill in the circles. (bring the clipboard or pen along with you, erasing tools are not permitted.) Answer sheet has five circles with five choices of an answer to a question. It also contains the alphabets A to E within and against each question’s number. The applicant must completely shade or fill one circle he / believes is the correct answer. If, for instance, the candidate believes it is the right answer to the question asked is “A Then he or could shade or fill in the circle with the letter “A” using ball-pencil in this manner:
Personal Information on the Answer Sheet
The answer sheet has personal details of candidates on it’s top. It includes the candidates’. name, father’s name, the roll number, and a photograph. The applicant is required to carefully review these fields and complete the required fields. If any personal information is found to be incorrect, the applicant must notify the supervisor present.
If you have any query about NTS GAT LAW Online Registration 2023 then must comment us we will reply you as soon as possible.