Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) has announced job advertisements for the latest vacancies. Those looking for new government jobs in Multan electric power company and who have good qualifications, and relevant experience can apply for Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs. Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs have been announced through an online Job Portal https://mepco.iub.edu.pk. If you meet the criteria for mentioning any post, here are the full details of MEPCO job eligibility criteria, the application process, and salary details. Job advertisements are officially published on the official website of Pakistan’s leading newspaper and Mepco Career Page. Applications for existing jobs can be sent from Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, and other cities in Pakistan.
About Multan Electric Power Company
Multan Electric Power Company stands for MEPCO and it is an electric distribution company that supplies electricity to 13 districts of South Punjab, Pakistan. In addition, the company generates electricity from water and distributes it to about 34 million people in the area. Therefore, Multan Electric Power Company was established in 1998.
MEPCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs have been announced and all eligible can apply for this job. MEPCO is one of the biggest distribution companies under PEPCO. The charter of MEPCO is to provide a reliable and safe electric power supply to the consumers in its jurisdiction. Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO NTS Jobs 2023 Apply online Roll No Slip Download here. The last date for application submission is May 09, 2023.
MEPCO Jobs Important Jobs
Publish Date: 30th April 2023
Last Date: May 16, 2023
MEPCO Multan Jobs 2023
The Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO has offered jobs for the administration staff which should be fulfilled by the eligible candidate. For this purpose, the institute has authorized NTS to receive application forms, conduct tests, and announce results. NTS is going to conduct recruitment for the following post of SDO/Junior Engineer. The candidate should have the qualification of Engineering to apply for Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs.
MEPCO Jobs 2023 online apply
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the offered jobs must have the domicile. An applicant who is interested fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply for the Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs 2023. NTS application form is given at this site below and all the applicants can easily download it. Candidate must apply for Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO NTS Jobs 2023 on or before the last date. Late submission of incomplete applications or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO NTS Jobs 2023 Apply online Roll No Slip Download
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|SEPCO Jobs 2023
|QEPCO Jobs 2023
|Education Required:||BSc Engineer|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in ance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Law
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management Sciences from HEC’s leading universities.
- A master’s degree will be an added benefit.
- At least 15 years of total experience
- including 10 years of experience in the power sector
- Candidates should have knowledge of technical, commercial, and financial matters of the utility business/power sector as well as regulatory matters and legal/contractual issues.
- Knowledge of competitive electricity markets will be an added benefit.
How to Apply Online for MEPCO Jobs 2023?
- Interested male & female candidates may download the application form from www.nts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- The Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO Jobs last date for submission of application.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through the proper channels.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for a physical test written test or interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.