Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications for the Project Management and Implementation Unit of the Health Department for ADP Projects of the Health Department. All information about KPK Health Department Jobs 2022 Download Application Form Online is available here. The latest jobs in Health Department KPK include Project Director (BPS-20), Project Manager (BPS-18), Programme Director (BPS-20), Provincial Coordinator (BPS-19), and Project Management and Implementation Units (PMU). It would be best if you filled these positions quickly and before the deadline.
|Published On||October 25, 2022|
|Last Date||November 11, 2022|
|Organization||Health Department KPK|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
Health Department KPK Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
The EPA KPK accepts online applications for Assistant Director GIS Analysts, Office Assistants, Computer Operator Supervisory Inspectors, Clerk Junior Driver Naib Qasid, Chowkidar. You will find a brief description of the qualifications required in the advertisement. Educational requirements include Literate, Primary, and Middle-level degrees and Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree.
How do I apply for jobs in the Health Department KPK?
- Download the prescribed form from www.healthkp.gov.pk to apply for Adv 01
- Apply on the prescribed application form with attested copies for the following documents
- Applications must be completed or received after the due date to be accepted.
- For Adv 02, interested candidates can first visit www.etea.edu.pk to apply online.
- After submitting your online application successfully, they will generate an online deposit slip with a token number, project code, and personal information.
- Print out the generated deposit slip and deposit the non-refundable test fee in any branch or UBL OMNI agent.
- Once you successfully submit your fee, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate’s copy) and a bank stamp. Could you not share it with others?
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an SMS notification.
- Candidates are asked to keep converted/ported mobile numbers private.
- ETEA will notify candidates via SMS about a screening test and a physical exam.
- 11th November 2022 is the last day to apply for KPK Jobs in Health Department.
Download www.healthkp.gov.pk Application Form
This page lists all available jobs for the Health Department KPK 2222. This page lists all open positions in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department KPK 2022. Today’s Latest Govt of KPK Jobs 2022.
Qualifications / Education
- B Pharmacy
KPK Health Department Jobs 2022 Download Application Form Online
Advertisement No. 2
- All over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the District Health Officer KPK Jobs 2022.
- Each Post requires candidates to have relevant educational qualifications and experience.
- 01-11-2022 is the last date to apply for Health Department Jobs 2022
- These jobs are open to both male and female applicants.
These documents are required for candidates applying to the jobs of District Health Officer KPK.
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photos
- Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Any other supporting documents
Health Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement Paper
Citizens of KPK are invited to apply for the directorate general of the environment protection agency of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Both genders can apply for these positions. That is an excellent opportunity for those looking for government jobs in KPK. The EPA invites applicants to apply for vacant posts in its ADP Project titled “Establishment EPA Offices In Districts That Have Been Merged.”
Application form 2022 at www.healthkp.gov.pk
Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PMIU is seeking qualified and experienced individuals who are residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to apply for various ADP projects of the Health Department.
There are vacancies in the health department for Project Director, Program Manager, and Program Director.
These qualifications are MBBS, Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, MBBS Doctor, and Experience in Public Health Programs. Those with relevant skills and experience will be preferred. Visit the Health Department KPK website.