KMU Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date is mentioned at this site The KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 is open now and candidates who want to get admission in Khyber Medical University can Online Apply from this site or official site www.kmu.edu.pk. The Khyber Medical University Peshawar KMU has announced that it will accept students in 2022 to the undergraduate degree and postgraduate programs. KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date Fee Structure check Online. The announcements for admission are printed in a variety of newspapers. KMU allows admission to degree programs on an annual basis or based on the semester-based system during the fall and spring semesters.
The various degree programs such as MBBS, BDS, DPT Pharm-D, BS, DPT, BS NUR, FCPS, Masters in Nursing, specializations into various areas, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. All courses offered by the University are accredited through HEC. HEC and all of the institutions are accredited as such by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC.
Note: The Khyber Medical University ( KMU) Peshawar has announced admissions for the 2022 BS /Undergraduate Programs session. The Admissions have been announced by Khyber Medical University (KMU), Peshawar, for the session 2022. The following BACHELOR degree programs are open for application:
KMU Peshawar Admission 2022
The price structure of each course differs. The university also offers an education program in Nursing Pharmacy allied health sciences. It is the most prestigious research institution for students. KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date Fee Structure check Online. It is home to many medical colleges. Khyber Medical University announced the admission for MBBS BDS/MBBS 2022. This is the perfect opportunity for those keen to be admitted to Khyber Medical University. It is among the top Medical University in Peshawar. It is a public university located in Peshawar.
KMU Khyber Medical University Admission 2022
Khyber Medical University (KMU) announced MBBS and BDS session 2022 admissions in its college and affiliated colleges. Khyber Medical University launched its PMC and HEC-recognized MPH programs. It will be carried out at the Khyber Institute of Child Health (KICH) in Peshawar. This program will allow you to be a leading public health professional capable of addressing public health issues relevant to global, national, and local populations.
KMU Admission 2022
All colleges working in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa follow the KMU MBBS/BDS admission schedule 2022. All KPK candidates will be admitted to universities once they have passed the PMC MDCAT Test. Different universities in Pakistan control and manage all medical and dental colleges.
KMU MBBS Admission 2022
Admission 2022 Khyber Medical University Peshawar MBBS, BDS is announced. Both male and female candidates can apply for admission to the MBBS and BDS programs. Officials have updated the schedules for the public and private sectors. The revised schedules are also available here. KMC welcomes bright, well-mannered candidates who want to become doctors in the future.
KMU Admission 2022 Important Date
- Forms Issuance Date: June 06, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Form: August 22, 2022
- Test and Interview for Eligible Candidates: September 06, 2022
- Merit List Date: September 09, 2022
- Last Date for Fee Submission: September 19, 2022
Date Of Commencement of Class: last Weak of September 2022
KMU BDS Admission 2022
This page contains information about KMC admission. The admissions are open to all candidates who have passed the pre-Medical group F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) intermediate examinations from any institution recognized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE). To be admitted to KMU, you must complete the admissions process. The admission office has a prospectus and admission forms.
KMU MNCH Admission 2022
You can purchase this prospectus, complete the forms, and then resubmit them to the office to be admitted. This page also contains information on admissions, such as the availability of admission forms and eligibility criteria. Entry tests are also discussed. Interviews are also available.
www kmu edu pk application form
KMC is an admissions educational institute. Students can submit applications to be admitted into various public and private medical and dental sector institutions in KPK. If you are one of these candidates, you will be able to get into this well-respected University. The Students can submit their applications online or in person. You can apply online by clicking on the link provided above.
kmu mbbs admission 2022
KMU MBBS Admission 2022 Apply online at Last Date Interview Structure Merit List. Online KMU Admission Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Interview Dates, Provisional Merit List, and Final Merit List can be obtained if you submit your complete admission form for a fee.
kmu cat online apply
The Khyber Medical University KMU 2022 CAT Registration has been initiated. Applicable candidates welcome applications for admission to BS Paramedics/Public Health/Nursing/DPT/BSOT/BS SLP/ BS Audiology and BS P&O etc., programs. Do not wait until the last day to submit your application. After the last date, you will not be allowed to submit your application. KMU-CAT must be completed to gain admission into KMU-affiliated institutions. Candidates must have passed F.Sc PreMedical or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. Candidates who are still waiting for their results may also apply. You can apply for both male and female candidates.
Programs and courses
The University provides teaching, learning, and research facilities. It offers graduate and postgraduate degrees in Clinical and Basic Medical Sciences and diplomas in many specialty areas. B.Sc. (Hons), Paramedical Sciences Diploma in T.B. & Chest Diseases (DTCD), Diploma in Ophthalmology, Diploma In Medical Radio Diagnosis (B.Sc) Degree Program (Two Year), Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics Diploma in Anesthesiology. Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing Education. Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), five-year Program 2010 HEC. M.D. Medical Oncology Postgraduate Courses. Phil.
KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply
It is a non-profit , public institution located in Pakistan.Both females and males can apply to be admitted to Khyber Medical University. Students can receive 2000-2999 an education. They have a professional and experienced personnel who teach at Khyber Medical University in Peshawar. KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date Fee Structure check Online. If you’re looking in pursuing admission, you can apply for admission at the Khyber Medical Institute in Peshawar.
KMU Fee Structure for 2022 Admission
KMU fees structure and fee structures for postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs are different and differs from one the program. KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply Last Date Fee Structure check Online. Information on Khyber Medical University Peshawar KMU fees, the admission fees and registration fees, as well as the tuition fee , and more can be found on the university’s website.
- MBBS 130,000 (first year)
- BDS 130,000 (first year)
- DPT 38000/- per semester
- BS in diverse disciplines, 40,000/- per semester
- MS/MPhil 70,000/- per semester
- Ph.D. 75,000/- per semester
KMU Admission Criteria
- Candidates who have passed FSc (Pre-Medical or Equivalent) examination with a minimum of 50% marks for BS Paramedics Programs/Nursing/Public Health and 60% marks for DPT.
- In addition, the an age limit for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing(Generic) is as set by the PNC.
- Candidates from KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochistan can apply for admissions. For the KMU-IHS Islamabad Campus, anyone Pakistani National can apply.
- Males and Females are both eligible to apply.
- Besides already existing quota for KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochista, 02% miniority, 02% disable and 04% KMU Employee ward’s quota will be observed.
- Admissions are granted on a merit-based basis only.
KMU Admission Schedule MBBS BDS
KMU notification Khyber Medical University admission 2022 KMU Peshawar BS / Graduate Admission states that the University will begin the MBBS Admission 2022. If you are a Khyber Pakhtunkhwa resident who passed the MDCAT with high marks, you can apply for admission before the deadline. Open merit and self-finance quotas are limited.
www.kmu.edu.pk Application Form 2022
Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (PMC) administered the entry test. PMC is an agency that administers the test to Medical Candidates. The PMC takes the entry test for admission to KMC. This will determine if the candidates are eligible for admission. The merit list will display the names of the selected candidates. You can link us for more information about Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 20,22 MBBS and BDS Form.
KMU Fee Structure for MBBS/BDS
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs||Fee Dues|
|MBBS||130,000 (first year)|
|BDS||130,000 (first year)|
|DPT||38000/- per semester|
|BS in different disciplines||40,000/- per semester|
|MS/MPhil||70,000/- per semester|
|Ph.D.||75,000/- per semester|
KMU Aggregate Formula MBBS BDS
- Matric or Equivalent Weightage: 10%
- FSc/HSSC or Equivalent Weightage: 40%
- NMDCAT Test Weightage: 50%
- Marks obtained in Matric or Equivalent divide by total marks and multiply by 10 => (Matric Obt/Matric Total) x 10
- Marks obtained in HSSC or Equivalent divide by total marks and multiply by 50 => (FSc Obt/FSc Total) x 40
- Marks obtained in NMDCAT divide by 210 and multiply by 50 => (NMDCAT Marks/210) x 50
- Add value from point 1, point 2 and point 3.
KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Khyber Medical University Online Apply
Admission Procedures for Admissions to KMU
Students should be aware of the online submission process. Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2022 MBBS, BDS Form, the prospectus, and the admission forms are available at the official site of KMU https://cas.kmu.edu.pk/.
- Register online with a valid username or password
- Choose the category you wish to apply to and generate a fee Challan of Rs.3000/.
- Pay the fee in cash at any branch of MCB. Log back to verify your payment details.
- Fill in the admissions form completely by filling out all required fields.
- Please submit the form by the deadline.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted or considered for admission.
- The merit list will be notified to the selected candidates within seven days.
The final selection of candidate merit lists will be based on aggregate marks, which will be determined using the Pakistan Medical Commission & Department of Health formula. The following criteria will determine merit:
- Secondary school certificates will have a 10% mark
- Pre-medical intermediate marks will be 40 percent
- MDCAT/SAT II scores will be at 50%
KMU Aggregate Formula MBBS BDS
- Matric = 10%
- FSc/HSSC = 40%
- PMC MDCAT = 50 %
List of Public Sector Medical Schools Under KMU
- Ayub Medical College. Abbottabad Bacha Khan Medical College. Mardan,
- Bannu Gajju Khan Medical College and Bannu Medical College are Swabi
- Gomal Medical College, D.I Khan Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar KMU Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat
- Swat, Swat Medical College, Nowshehra Saidu Medical College
How to apply for KMU Admission 2022?
Candidates can apply online on their Khyber Medical University official website. The site provides all the information on how to apply for admission at Khyber Medical University. The applicant uploads the digital copies of all documents. The candidate pays the fee of 3000$ to the MCB bank. If the application you submitted is not completed then you are not eligible to submit an application for admission. Candidates may apply up to the deadline. The last day to apply is the 14th of January 2022.Candidate was waiting until the results of the selection process. If you are on the merit list, then the university grants admission.Selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Advertisement for Admissions to MBBS and BDS in Public Sector Medical Colleges of K.P.
- Online Submissions of Fees and Applications
- Online submission of applications, including filling out basic forms, qualifications, and prioritizing colleges.
- Payment of the admission processing fee and verification.
- Examination of documents provided by students.
- Display of Provisional Merit List
- Meeting of the appellate court for objections/claims on provisional merit lists.
- Hafiz e Quran Test.
- Medical Board for Disabled Candidates
- Appellate meeting to hear claims of Hafiz e Quran students and disabled students.
- Display for Final Merit List
- Interviews to determine the allocation and placement of colleges.
- Students must arrive at colleges before paying the admission fee.
- Students continue to be transferred to higher merit colleges until all available seats are filled.
KMU Peshawar Contact Number
- Phone: +92-91-9217703, 9217
- Fax: +92-91-9217704..
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kmu.edu.pk
- Address: PDA Building, Block IV, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar