Join Pak Army Jobs 2021
Join the army of Pakistan as a junior commissioned officer 2021 on the internet apply online. Apply online to join the army of Pakistan in 2021. Junior Commissioned officer within Pakistan army posts. Pak army announces job openings for the posts that include sipahi (soldier) and junior commissioned officer Naib Khateeb, clerk sweeper and cook in the Pakistan Army in October 2021. Pak army sipahi jobs 2021 online apply.
Pakistan Army announces jobs for junior commissioning officer JCO (Naib Khateeb) and soldiers (Sipahi). JCO is an office that is less prestigious than a lieutenant, however more prestigious than Havildaars. The application process for JCO has begun this week and will continue between October 01 and October 3, 2021. Applications are accepted to the center of the Army’s Recruitment and Selection Center ASRC where the applicant wants to be tested.
Pak Army Junior Commissioned Officer Online Registration
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate|
|Application Form:||Download Online|
|Last date to Apply:||30th October 2021|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
Apply to Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 has been announced for the hiring of Junior Commissioned Officers. Great opportunity for job seekers who are eager to join the Pakistan Army and serve the nation. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for this job. Excellent salary and bonuses, as well as other allowances according to the Government pay scale, will be given to the chosen candidate. Candidates can also sign up for the Soldier (Sipahi) job at the recruitment center of the Est army. By following this induction process you are able to be a part of the Pak army for the following positions:
Join Pak Army 2021 As Junior Commissioned Officer Online Registration
Join Pak Army Age and Height Requirements
Junior Commissioned Officer JCO (Naib Khateeb)
- Age range between 20 and 28 years as of April 1, 2021.
- Minimum height 5 ft 3 inches
- The minimum age for those currently serving in Army service is between 22 and 35 years old, and their service must last from 1 and 16 years.
The age of candidates must be in the range of 17 1/2 and 23 years old. However, the one-year age reduction is offered to students and graduates, and two years of age relaxation for those whose relatives were martyrs, injured in war, as well as holders of an active driving license.
- 5 feet 6 inches tall (167.5 cm)
- Clerck along with Cook Clerck and Cook
- Military Police 5 feet 8 inches
- Sweeper 5 ft 3 inches
- Standard height 5 feet six inches (167.5 cm)
- Cook and Clerk Height5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Length of Military Police- Five feet eight inches (173 cm)
- However, the relief is extended to relatives of martyrs.
Documents Required for Pak Army Jobs
- Original documents, with two attested photocopies or photocopies of academic certificates
- Valid CNIC Card or B Form
- CNIC Copy of Father’s signature attested
- Domicile (resident certificate for AJK candidates)
- 4 passport size photographs latest
- All documents have to be verified by a superior official in the government.
Pak Army Selection Procedure
Following the registration process after registration, there will be an initial test. Medical and physical tests along as well as an interview will be conducted in AS & RC. In the wake of these examinations and the interviews, the candidates will be selected. The ISSB test is the most crucial test. Candidates who pass the test will be sent to training and be appointed afterward. This is the procedure to select candidates for Join Pak Army as a Junior Commissioned Officer in 2021.
Join Pak Army Online Registration 2021
- Go to this Join Pak Army website to fill out an application online.
- You could also apply at the closest AS & RC center.
- Complete the form and fill in all the information required.
- Then, you need to submit the form online.
- Send the completed form to the closest AS & RC center by including the necessary documents.
- Do not provide false information or false documents, or your application won’t be considered.