GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV NTS Test Roll No Slip Download Online here. All the aspirant who want to apply Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 2021-IV and waiting for the NTS Roll Number slip they must visit this site. GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV NTS test roll no slip download here online. GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV test held on announced dates.
NTS will issue the roll number slip for the eligible candidate. GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV test is organize for the post graduate programs M.phile and PhD etc. Candidate who apply for the GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV they are seeking for the Roll no slip to sit in the examination hall. Here at this page candidate will get their Roll Number slip, test syllabus an further instruction below.
GAT Graduate Assessment Test Subject 2021-IV NTS Test Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Divisional Public School & College NTS Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.