They announced that the Federal Public Service Commission announced the FPSC CSS MCQ-based Preliminary Exam (MPT) Results for 2023. In addition, the management has uploaded a couple of guidelines and announcements concerning the FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Exam 2023. Find the process, eligibility requirements, and last application date for participating in this exam. An aggregate of 48,787 candidates passed this CSS MPT Exam 2023. Therefore, only those applicants are qualified to sit for the Written Part of the CSS Competitive Exam 2023.
FPSC CSS Advertisement 2023
- Candidates who passed the MCQs Based Test for CSS 2023 can apply online and send hard copies of the online applications and the required documents before November 14, 2023.
- CSS Written Exams for 2023 commence on February 1, 2023.
- CSS Written Exams will take place in 19 cities.
- Age must be between 18 and 30 years old. However, an age relaxation of two years is permitted for the categories mentioned under Rule 6 of the CSS Competitive Examination Rules for 2019.
Last Date to Apply for FPSC Written CSS Competitive Exam 2023
Send the online applications to be a part of an FPSC wrote CSS competitive exam from November 14, 2023.
The hardcopy you have signed of your online application form and original Treasury Receipt, along with certified duplicates of your Matric Certificate, intermediate certificate or graduation certificate CNIC, residence, and four photos, must be submitted to the FPSC site by November 24, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Written CSS Competitive Exam 2023
Here are the eligibility requirements that all applicants who wish to sit for the FPSC Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023 must meet.
- The applicants who have passed the MPT 2023 Exam can appear in the written part of CSS-2022.
- Candidates must have at least a Second Division bachelor’s Degree.
- The age of applicants must be between 21 and 30 years of age. Two years of relaxation in age is permitted for those in the categories defined in Rule 6 of the CSS’s Competitive Exam Rules 2019, accessible via the FPSC website.
- Important: The cutoff date to determine a candidate’s eligibility about age and qualification, domicile, etc. The cutoff date is December 31, 2021.
- They must qualify candidates in every respect. Following an announcement about CSS Written Exam Results, If a candidate is not eligible for any reason according to these regulations, the exam is annulled and disqualified.
Procedure to Apply for CSS 2023
Deposit examination fee of Rs.2200per person by November 14, 2023, at the closest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National bank of Pakistan, under the account heading “CO2101-Organs for State Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt) by challan form that is accessible on the website.
Submit your online application to FPSC up to November 14, 2023. After that, applications are available on the FPSC website. Select optional subjects according to Appendix I of CSS CE Rules, 2019. Select the Examination Centre with care. Any subsequent changes to optional matters or Examination Centre will not be permitted.
FPSC CSS Roll No Slip 2023
- Apply online by the November 14, 2023, deadline. Make sure to submit a complicated version of your online form with all the required documents.
- The CSS Written Competitive Examination will be conducted in the written portion. Written Competitive Examination 2023 will be performed w.e.f. February 1, 2023.
- The exam will be held in 19 cities.
- The deadline for determining a candidate’s age, qualifications, and domicile eligibility are December 31, 2023.
FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Exam 2023 Check Test Date
|1.||Apply for CE-2022||Click Here|
|2.||Download the CE-2023 Challan Form||Click Here|
|3.||View Public Notice for CE-2022||Click Here|
|5.||Past Papers Pdf||Download|
Twenty cities include Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, DI Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Turbat and Sukkur simultaneously. Exams are held in the cities mentioned above and are subject to the availability of a sufficient number of candidates wanting to participate in the exam from that specific city.
CSS 2023 — Documents Required
Only CSS 2023 MPT candidates are eligible to participate in the written portion of CSS 2023. Students must supply the documents listed below to appear on the CSS 2023 written exams after passing the screen test (or the MPT). If documents are submitted in hardcopy to FPSC by November 24, 2023, they will not be considered, and the candidates will be disqualified. Admission certificates for the written examinations will be available through the FPSC website by January 15, 2023. No separate announcement via postal mail is expected to be sent out to candidates.
Affidavit of a signature on a hardcopy of the online application, along with the original Treasury Receipt. Affidavit of Matriculation Certificate with the date of birth and a Certified Copy of the Intermediate Certificate. Provisional. Certificate/Result Carter Marks Sheet is not acceptable. The most recent passport-size photos (attested on the back of the image, including the father’s name and name). Azad Kashmir applicants have to present the document of the Kashmir affairs division. A certificate of minorities (if required). Government employees are required to present departmental authorization certificates. No objections If the applicant was an ex-employee of the armed forces of Pakistan. Attested certificates to Provincial and Federal Tribal Areas candidates and those who belong to Gilgit-Baltistan.
FPSC CSS Admission Letter
The CSS test requirements are listed below, and you can take these tests. In addition, the FPSC CSS Admission 2023 online registration is available now. Registration is now available to register. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has opened online registration for applicants who want to participate in this year’s Central Superior Services (CSS) examinations starting in 2023.
FPSC Notice CSS Exam Syllabus
The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has issued an open notice regarding the competition CSS-2022. In addition, it has been announced that FBSC will conduct exams for the Central Superior Service exam 2023 in February of this year to recruit 17-grade officers from various services and occupational groups of the federal government.
CSS MPT 2023 Marks
Two hundred points are given for getting through the CSS MPT FPSC Test. CSS MPT 2023 passes with a CSS MPT 2023 pass grade is 66 out of 200. The CSS of the FPSC MPT Test does not have a negative rate.