Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan Jobs 2022 Apply Online last date is here. The government of Pakistan has published Balochistan Forest and Wildlife Department jobs 2022. The vacancies are open to qualified and interested candidates. Candidates who wish to be considered for these positions can apply online through our site or on the official website, balochistan.gov.pk. The deadline for applying online is September 2022. Professionals who have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree can be eligible to apply for these positions. The applicants must be physically healthy. The complete eligibility requirements are included in the campaign advertisement. The schedule for interviews and the test is expected to be announced in the coming days in local newspapers.
You can also go to the website’s Balochistan Employment Opportunities and view the latest information on the Balochistan interview schedule. The Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department is looking for applications for vacant positions within the PSDP Project titled Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Program. minister of balochistan August 2022
Forest Department Balochistan Jobs 2022
It is a PSDP Project seeking applications for the positions of Conservator for Forest Monitoring & Evaluation, Director of the Project as Deputy GIS Specialist, Community Development Specialist M&E Officer and Administrator & Finance Officer, and Assistant Accounts Officer and SDO Wildlife Range Forest Officer. Professionals with experience who have a Bachelor’s Degree and Masters’s Degree are eligible for these job opportunities. The applicants must be physically healthy. The complete information about qualifications is provided within the advertisement.
Forest Department Jobs 2022
This article will inform you of the latest jobs announced by the Forest & Wildlife Department for Balochistan Jobs 2022. These positions must be filled as soon as possible. If you are interested, apply through this website. Balochistan jobs 2022 Search Government Jobs & Apply Online on Pakistan Job Portal, Pakistan’s first and foremost website for applying online to all types of jobs in the private and public sectors.
Forest and Wildlife Balochistan Jobs Apply Online
This Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan jobs 2022 are advertised on the official website of the department. The Balochistan BPSCJobs 2022 are advertised on the official site of BPSC candidates from Balochistan. They have the required qualifications to be considered for the vacancies and can now apply for the vacant positions. Candidates can apply online on the official site of bpsc.gob.pk. Female and male candidates can apply via the process set out by the company and will be able to get the jobs in Balochistan in 2022 following the entire application process.
Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan Jobs Last Date
Candidates should submit their applications before or on the day following the deadline. Applications will not be accepted. Please apply as soon as possible. Visit our website regularly to see all jobs available in Balochistan on your smartphone. In local papers, the test schedule and interview dates will be announced in the near future. Also, you can visit the website’s Balochistan Jobs page and view the recent updates on the schedule of interviews for Balochistan.
Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan Jobs 2022 Apply Online
|Posted Date||31 Aug 2022|
|Location||Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Education||Bachelor, DAE, MBA|
|Last Date||14 Sep 2022|
BPSC Govt of Balochistan Available Jobs:
- Conservator Of Forest Monitoring Evaluation
- Deputy Project Director
- Gis Specialist
- Community Development Specialist
- Monitoring Evaluation Officer
- Admin Finance Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Range Forest Officer
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan
Forest and Wildlife Department Jobs Important Dates
- Posted on: 30th August 2022
- Last Date: September 06, 2022
How do I apply for the latest BPSC Govt of Balochistan Jobs 2022?
- All applications for Initial Recruitment BPS-16 and higher must be made online via BPSC’s site www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- A hard copy of the online application is required from applicants. But, applicants who don’t have internet access.
- The Facility is permitted to apply on the prescribed form. Balochistan Public Service Commission must receive the application. Balochistan public service commission
- Quetta via hand or mail before or on the closing date, i.e. 02 August 2022. The application form is available on the BPSC website. It provides
- Specific details under the prescribed conditions to be considered for the job you are applying for.
- Candidates must bring the original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate/Roll No Slip during the screening or written test. (The applicants should be aware that the original CNIC and the original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) can be used as valid documentation. It is recommended that applicants keep that original T.R and not submit it to the BPSC office before the deadline to avoid any hassle when they enter the Examination Halls).
- If applicants have submitted their applications by hand or post, the roll no slips will be sent out to their postal delivery address and informed via SMS.
- Admission Certificates/Roll No Slips for screening (MCQ’s Written test/Test) for the posts applied for will be posted on the official website operated by BPSC, i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. The candidates are suggested to check this website regularly. They will be notified via SMS too.
- There is no TA/DA that can be accepted during the test or interview.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions.
- Apply before the deadline. Applications that are received after the deadline are not accepted.
- The Department reserves the right to remove the post.
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the proper channel.
- Interview Schedules will be released within the time frame of the posts mentioned above. Candidates must bring their original documents to the time of the interview.
Depost Application Fee
- The candidates must deposit the original receipt from the Treasury department.
- The money should be deposited at the National Bank of Pakistan, or
- The Treasury Department has authorized Government Treasury to conduct trade on behalf Government of Balochistan. The RCO/District-wise
- The code is accessible at the website for the Commission, i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.