Electronic Certification Accreditation Council has announced jobs 2024 for the vacant situations. ECAC is inviting applications from the candidates who are eligible, experienced and professionals for the offered jobs. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should visit this site. Electronic Certification Accreditation Council has authorized NTS National Testing Service to announce the jobs, receive application, issue roll no slip, conduct test, announce result and provide final merit list. NTS is going to conduct the recruitment test for the posts of Registrar, Secretary, Director Repository, Researchers, IT Security Auditors, Finance & Admin Officer, Computer/Office Assistants, Driver, Dispatch Rider and Office Boy.
NTS Application form is available at this site below. All the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they can easily download it. Applicants should visit this site to get application form, how to apply procedure, roll no slip, test dates, preparation, answer key, result, interview schedule and successful candidate list. NTS Application form and further information is given below.
Electronic Certification Accreditation Council NTS Jobs 2024 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Roll No Slip:
NTS Test Preparation
Department Name: Electronic Certificate Accreditation Council
- Director Repository
- IT Security Auditors
- Finance & Admin Officer
- Computer/Office Assistants
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation, Intermediate, Masters
How to Apply:
- Candidates should visit this site to apply for the offered posts.
- Candidates click the NTS Application Form Online Download and get the desired post application form.
- Fill the form and carefully and pay the deposit slip in any online branch of ABL, MCB, HBL and Mezan Bank.
- Submit the application form along with the paid deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Passport size photo and all testimonials.
- The application form should reach at the prescribed Address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Applicants should submit the applications before the last date.
- Late submission, incorrect information and incomplete application will not be entertained.